Returned after lay off because of heart problems.

Hello people.

I've been ill for quite a few years long time in recovery. I decided to clean my workshop out and make a restart on some of my builds.

I've restarted my Triton build, But in the time I've not been in there I have a huge colony of snails in the workshop who decided that they like to eat paper,sadly for me I only have some 15% of all the plans for various ships left intact.

I've downloaded the Triton keel plan again and have been trying to print the pdf file to scale with no success,  I am using Adobe reader ver 1.7 I believe.

Scaling options using the built in viewer is not accurate ?. Showing the plan at full size give 1" is equalling 1 and a quarter inches.

Printing the plan out as a multiple page print gives the ruler printed as 1" = 1 and a half inches. Converting the file to a jpeg picture and just using the printer is a problem, My printer is a Pixima ix500 series A3 printer and I get the same results as trying to print from the PDF file.

On our old forum before it crashed there was a program available to download that allowed many of us to print the pdf to the correct scale of 1:48 ? 1" = 4' if I remember correctly.

Has any one still got this Scale program available if not does any one still have the Link please..

Regards to all Alan.

I Still have copy of the files and be glad to download them or what I have on the disc.  Now to figure  out how?  I keep crashing. File too big. If you you would please send me an email to ********.com Ill send it that way. Guess I don't know what I' doing hear.

Tom

Hello Alan and Tom,

It is great that you can help each other

But please don't share personal information like email addresses or phone numbers.

This is a public forum, non-members can read this as well.

It is better to send each other a private message.

Regards,

Anja

Those we loved but lost are no longer where they were, but are always where we are.

In the gallery: Albatros 1840 - Constructo

• 5 months later...

Hello every one.

Sorry for the length of time since my last post, but i have had a very bad year the high winds we had here in London at the end of May totally wrecked my old workshop. I had to demolish it and store all my equipment and tools and various workbenches along with timbers in my house.

I am still affected by my heart problems and the stroke i had a couple of years ago, Its left me weak and palsied on my right side. My long term friend assisted me in remaking a new workshop. New workshop was finished a month ago and i've been busy getting all the equipment back in there and  done a few tests on my capabilities.

A few photos of my progress.

DSCI0002.JPG

DSCI0005.JPG

DSCI0007.JPG

DSCI0010.JPG

DSCI0011.JPG

DSCI0012.JPG

DSCI0015.JPG

Picture 22.jpg

Picture 25.jpg

Picture 28.jpg

Picture 34.jpg