Hello from Spain

Hola Angel. Is the Roar Ege a viking ship?

If so go to youtube and search "Roar Ege Viking Ship" or for a more general videos search "How to build ship models" I got 1,370,000 results :)

Felicidades.

There aren't but two options: do it FAST, or do it RIGHT.

Current Project Build Log: Soleil Royal in 1/72. Kit by Artesania Latina.

Last finished projectsRoyal Ship Vasa 1628; French Vessel Royal Louis 1780. 1/90 Scale by Mamoli. 120 Cannons

Future projects already in my stash: Panart: San Felipe 1/75; OcCre: Santísima Trinidad 1/90;

Wish List: 1/64 Amati Victory, HMS Enterprise in 1/48 by CAF models.

So much to build, so little time!

Let me see if I understand. You want to know of a jig in which to hold your keel while gluing the bulkheads, and how to glue the bulkheads to the keel?

I use this jig to hold the keel59369918eb822_RoyalLouis(1012).thumb.jpg.775c8a828843a0165cb949f284daffcb.jpg

and as for gluing the frames or bulkheads to the keel. it is just a matter of ensuring the they are pushed fully into their respective slots, and very important, that they are at a perfect 90º angle with respect to the keel.

593699af10618_RoyalLouis(1019).thumb.jpg.3ea204d6bd53cace74685aa26bfa8c35.jpg

Not sure if this is of help. If not, please send a Private Message to me in Spanish, and lets see if I can help. (Posts in the forum have to be in English ;) )

Saludos

Ulises

Edit: You are welcome to visit my Royal Louis build log. Follow link in my signature. You may find something useful there.

Last finished projectsRoyal Ship Vasa 1628; French Vessel Royal Louis 1780. 1/90 Scale by Mamoli. 120 Cannons

Future projects already in my stash: Panart: San Felipe 1/75; OcCre: Santísima Trinidad 1/90;

:sign:

Mark
"The shipwright is slow, but the wood is patient." - me

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)         

Hey howya goin Angelwr mate, welcome.    :bird-vi:

I'm probably not going to live long enough to build all these but I'm BLOODY going to try HAHAHA.

Future Builds: The Schooner Bluenose, scale 1:48, POF Scratch Build (Gene Bodnar practicum - Plans from modelshipbuilder.com)

HMS Victory, scale 1:64 or 1:48, POF Scratch Build (John McKay's plans)

Current Builds: 42ft Longboat Armed for War 1834, scale 1:36 POF Scratch Build (Plans from A.N.C.R.E.) 

Galley Washington 1776, scale 1:48, POF Scratch Build (NRG's Plans)

Ragusian Carrack, scale 1:59, POB kit (MarisStella)

King of the Mississippi, scale 1:80, POB Kit (Artesania Latina)

HMS Snake 1797, 18 Gun Sloop of War, scale 1:64, POB Kit (Jotika/CalderCraft)

Current Build: Stage Coach 1848, scale 1:10, Kit (Artesania Latina) Shhh don't tell the Admins I'm building this I'll hide it here ^under this line^ so they don't see it HAHAHA.

I'm going to show you my ships :), and hope to continue with this hobby for a long time.

First, the Swift (Artesanía Latina) made in 1999

Next, The San Francisco (Artesanía Latina) Begun in 2000 and finished in 2016. The work and family have kept the project frozen for 14 years

Next, Boat Captain Nelson from the Agamemnon, (Disarmodel) Made at the end of 2016.

The last, this arabian sambuk from Corel, finished recently.

Now making the boat of the San Juan Nepomuceno (Artesanía Latina), and preparing the Roar Ege from Billing Boats.

Its all

IMG_3708.JPG

18.jpg

DSC_5337.JPG

IMG_1756.JPG

14 minutes ago, Angelwr said:

Impressive work! Unfortunately I can not undertake certain projects. In my country I am considered as a blind man (I am retired therefore).

I still have some visual acuity, but I can't do certain things. It is life!

Despite that limitation, your ships all look very good, neat and clean. I assume you mean that very small pieces and details are difficult. Have you tried a magnifying headset like the Carson one below? I like it because you can wear your normal glasses underneath them and just flip down the magnifying lenses when you need them. I've been using mine for several months now and really like how well they work, and the LED light on top works well too.

81hMctFO1SL._SL1500_.jpg

910lQwPHATL._SL1500_.jpg

Congratulations!!! This is correct place to post it, but you can also add it to the gallery of completed models.

Saludos

Ulises

Wow, wow wow!!!

Is this the one you had no idea how to lay the keel and start the planking????

This looks wonderful, Angel. Mil felicidades!

I like the dark tone, by the way.

Saludos!