Hello from Spain

One month! Good Lord! That was fast!!!

Mil felicidades! Very Very Good job. Looks fantastic. I knew you could do it. :):):)

Best wishes

Ulises

There aren't but two options: do it FAST, or do it RIGHT.

Current Project Build Log: Soleil Royal in 1/72. Kit by Artesania Latina.

Last finished projectsRoyal Ship Vasa 1628; French Vessel Royal Louis 1780. 1/90 Scale by Mamoli. 120 Cannons

Future projects already in my stash: Panart: San Felipe 1/75; OcCre: Santísima Trinidad 1/90;

Wish List: 1/64 Amati Victory, HMS Enterprise in 1/48 by CAF models.

So much to build, so little time!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Welcome to MSW Angel!  You do very fine work, something to be proud of. :) Ever thought of selling your models?  I have sold almost all of the ships that I have made.  I seldom made much more than the price of the kits but display space is limited and it was usually enough for me to afford the next model, so it was like getting it for free.  To me the object was just to have the fun of building them, not to keep them on a shelf.  (Our watch bird doesn't seem much interested in them anyway.):D

Dave

“You’ve just got to know your limitations”  Dirty Harry

Current Builds:  Modified MS 1/8” scale Phantom, and modified plastic/wood hybrid of Aurora 1:87 scale whaling bark Wanderer.

Past Builds: (Done & sold) 1/8” scale A.J. Fisher 2 mast schooner Challenge, 1/6” scale scratch built whaler Wanderer w/ plans & fittings from A.J. Fisher, and numerous plastic kits including 1/8” scale Revell U.S.S. Constitution (twice), Cutty Sark, and Mayflower.

(Done & in dry dock) Modified 1/8” scale Revell U.S.S. Constitution w/ wooden deck and masting [too close encounter w/conc. floor in move]

Hope to get to builds: MS 3/16” scale Pride of Baltimore II,  MS 1/2” scale pinky schooner Glad Tidings,  a scratch build 3/16” scale  Phantom, and a scratch build 3/16" scale Denis Sullivan.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well, here the finished Oseberg. I have to say, despite some doubts halfway through the

realization, I am very pleased with how this boat has come.

Nothing to do with the wonder of model made by Jack Panzeca, whom I thank for this Post,

that has helped me so much.

https://modelshipworld.com/index.php?/topic/5712-oseberg-viking-ship-by-jack-p-finished-billing-boats-125-scale-9th-century-modified/&

The unofficial side shows 15 custom shields, which I did one day that I was bored.

IMG_9487b.JPG

IMG_9483b.JPG

Edited by Angelwr

• 1 month later...

Another fishing boat, this time made from plans. It is for my little grandson who has just arrived in the world. The scale of the ship is 1:25 and can almost be considered a miniature, but I had a great time in the whole process, using material left over from the kits made.

IMG_9392.JPG

IMG_9511.JPG

Edited by Angelwr

• 3 weeks later...

Well, some time ago I am with this kit, designed and supplied directly by a guy from Wisconsin, who apart from guitars also participates in the world of naval modeling.
It is the boat of the Sea of Galilee, a very special model for me and for many others, because it is contemporary with Jesus.
In 1985, as a result of the drought, the remains of an old boat were discovered, which two brothers found and from which some parts could be rescued and dated back 2,000 years. In short, a treasure for naval modellers.
IMG_9563.JPG

IMG_9659.JPG

IMG_9689.JPG

IMG_9708.JPG

IMG_9709.JPG

IMG_9713.JPG

IMG_9714.JPG

Edited by Angelwr

Angel,

You really should start a build log on your ship. 

Mark
"The shipwright is slow, but the wood is patient." - me

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)