Power tools in a modern work shop by Kevin Kenny

I guess I am a blessed man as I have an entire building 50x 30 two story Garage Mahal. Downstairs is my woodworking shop. Scroll Saw, Chop saw, Oscillating sander, Shopsmith with Band Saw and Jointer plus a ton of sanders and other hand tools outside covered wood storage. Upstairs is the Goatlocker Vintage Audiophile room and boatyard. Love it! Stereo crankin' and I'm a plankin' 

Regards,

Jim Rogers

Damn the Torpedoes , Full speed ahead.   Adm David Farragut.

Great video, quick question:  What is the 7 volume set on the shelf titled "Royal Navy"  

Hi Maturin

when i first started out in ship modeling i had few local referances so every time i saw a referance book i could get my hand on i would purchase it. I have used the set from time to time but it has not been a great source of referance material on gathering specific data. Not taking anything away from it i had just hoped for more detailed information on the British invation of Trinidad . Perhaps the battle of 1797 was not a major event so was not covered extensively. I now have over 100 books in my collection.

21 hours ago, Kevin Kenny said:

Hi Maturin

when i first started out in ship modeling i had few local referances so every time i saw a referance book i could get my hand on i would purchase it. I have used the set from time to time but it has not been a great source of referance material on gathering specific data. Not taking anything away from it i had just hoped for more detailed information on the British invation of Trinidad . Perhaps the battle of 1797 was not a major event so was not covered extensively. I now have over 100 books in my collection.

Hi, thanks!  Would you mind sharing the publication details?  I'd still be interested in trying to find a copy and all I have to go on is what i can read in your video :)  Cheers!