Please welcome Scale Hardware ....our latest sponsor of Model Ship World

scale%20hardware.jpg

Thank You Marvin at Scale Hardware for sponsoring our forum.  I am sure everyone will love what you guys have to offer.  Tiny bolts and nuts.....rivets and everything in between.  Visit there online store and website and browse around.  Join me in welcoming them

www.scalehardware.com

Thank you and a big welcome to Marvin and all the folks at Scale Hardware! Always good to see new sponsors and after taking a stroll through your online store I can see some great products that I'm sure I will be adding to current and future projects.

"A Smooth Sea NEVER made a Skilled Sailor"
- John George Hermanson 

-E.J.

Current Builds - Royal Louis - Mamoli

Royal Caroline - Panart

Completed - Wood - Le Soleil Royal - Sergal - Build Log & Gallery

La Couronne - Corel - Build Log & Gallery

Rattlesnake - Model Shipways, HMS Bounty - Constructo

Plastic - USS Constitution - Revel (twice), Cutty Sark.

Unfinished - Plastic - HMS Victory - Heller, Sea Witch.

Member : Nautical Research Guild

I used their products several years ago on my Biloxi schooner model. The brass bolts and nuts worked out very well for me. In the coming months I will be placing another order for an upcoming project.

Russ

This is great news for MSW.  Thanks for sponsoring us, Marvin and company.  You have great products and service.

Mark
"The shipwright is slow, but the wood is patient." - me

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)         

Marvin welcome to the NRG/MSW forum.  We truly appreciate your becoming a sponsor. 

I have used Scale Hardware products and I am very happy you took over from Bob so these great miniature parts are still going to be available to us.

Kurt

Kurt Van Dahm

Director

NAUTICAL RESEARCH GUILD

www.thenrg.org

SAY NO TO PIRACY. SUPPORT ORIGINAL IDEAS AND MANUFACTURERS

CLUBS

Nautical Research & Model Ship Society of Chicago

Midwest Model Shipwrights

North Shore Deadeyes

The Society of Model Shipwrights

Butch O'Hare - IPMS

Welcome aboard my good friend Marvin! Glad you acquired Scale Hardware from Bob and continue his product offering. Members check out Marvin's offering of rivets in "Bulk" quantities. 

Ken

Current build: Maersk Detroit"
Future builds:  Mamoli HMS Victory 1:90
Completed builds: US Brig Niagara, Dirty Dozen, USS Constitution, 18th Century Armed Longboat
https://modelshipworld.com/index.php?/topic/11935-uss-constitution-by-xken-model-shipways-scale-1768/

• 1 month later...

Great to have you as a sponsor and member - Saw some great parts there that I can use but those incredible steering wheels and front end assemblies will get me pulling the old Pocher Alfa out of hibernation and onto the road. Welcome Aboard- Cheers Pete