How to be sure bulkeads are level

It's easy to keep them square, but I have no idea how to make sure I don't have a warped deck.

Norwegian Sailing Pram 1:12 Scale. 2nd boat in the learning series.

In Dry Dock:

Muscongus Bay Lobster Smack. 1:24 scale. Model Shipways, 3rd in the learning series.

Not sure what'll be next, probably the Santa Maria by Artesania Latina 1:65 scale. Unless someone has a better suggestion for a beginner.

Pride of Baltimore. Model Shipways. Clipper used in the war of 1812.

Black Falcon. Mantua Model. 18 century corsair brig.

CSS. Alabama. E. Manolie? Can't read the font. Build in Liverpool in 1862 for use in the American Civil War by the Confederates. Steam and sail, sloop of war.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

A baseball cap my Dad wore.

Oh, brother was that a dumb question. Sorry to waste your eyeballs on that.

In Dry Dock:

Muscongus Bay Lobster Smack. 1:24 scale. Model Shipways, 3rd in the learning series.

Not sure what'll be next, probably the Santa Maria by Artesania Latina 1:65 scale. Unless someone has a better suggestion for a beginner.

CSS. Alabama. E. Manolie? Can't read the font. Build in Liverpool in 1862 for use in the American Civil War by the Confederates. Steam and sail, sloop of war.

I don't have an answer to your question but also speaking from what little experience I have I can tell you Jan is 100% right. Check my build log on the Midwest Sakonnet Daysailer. It was the very first thing that went wrong and it only has 4 stinking frames.. I leveled and eyeballed until I could not see straight. I was sure they were perfect then I glued the deck on and .... well you can see the result.

I did manage to fix it though.

Regards

Art

Art, where's your log? Please add it to your signature.

In Dry Dock:

I freaking new it! I broke the keel off. I have a problem with digging too deep I guess.

In Dry Dock: