Jeanne D'Arc by popeye the sailor - FINISHED - Heller - 1:400 - PLASTIC

thanks OC  :)    I figured it was about time I started to populate the deck.   like all models,  it looks like the build is going nowhere.......until all of the sub assemblies are added ;)    now it looks like something!   I still have a few tiny parts to add yet,  along with the rest of the sub assemblies.....the mast,  life boats,  and of course the helicopters.   now that the work week is over......as well as that nasty wind and rain storm we had last night {caused a lot of headaches 'round here},  I can get back to work on her.   I should have more on her soon :)    thanks for the likes as well folks!

I yam wot I yam!

finished builds:
Billings Nordkap 476 / Billings Cux 87 / Billings Mary Ann / Billings AmericA - reissue
Billings Regina - bashed into the Susan A / Andrea Gail 1:20 - semi scratch w/ Billing instructions
M&M Fun Ship - semi scratch build / Gundalow - scratch build / Jeanne D'Arc - Heller
Phylly C & Denny-Zen - the Lobsie twins - bashed & semi scratch dual build

Billing T78 Norden

in dry dock:
Billing's Gothenborg 1:100 / Billing's Boulogne Etaples 1:20
Billing's Half Moon 1:40 - some scratch required
Revell U.S.S. United States 1:96 - plastic/ wood modified / Academy Titanic 1:400
Trawler Syborn - semi scratch / Holiday Harbor dual build - semi scratch

Great progress Denis, she's beginning to look really nice.

Cheers,

Piet, The Flying Dutchman.

"Your greatest asset is not the quantity of your friends , rather the quality of your friends."  (old Chinese proverb)

Current Builds: Hr. Ms. Java 1925-1942

VOC Ship Surabaya

Planned Builds: Young America Diorama - scale 1:3000

Future Builds: KPM ship "MS Musi."  Zuiderzee Botter - scale 1:25. VOC Jacht in a 6" lamp,  Buginese fishing Prauw.  Hr. Ms. Java - Royal Navy Netherlands Cruiser.

Completed Builds:   Hr. Ms. O16 Submarine

Hr. Ms. O19 - Submarine Royal Navy Netherlands

Ship Yard Diorama with Topsail schooner -

Friendship Sloop Gwenfra

Muscongus Bay Lobster Smack    

Golden Hind - Cutte Sark (both not in this forum)

Hi Denis

Your making some really good progress my friend, I like the cam on the choppers, sets them off a treat.

Good work on the radars mate, bit of a shame you arn't able to use both though.

I'm interested to see just what your going to do about the windows on the choppers and the bridge, always a difficult area I think to get them looking credible.

Be Good

mobbsie

mobbsie
All mistakes are deliberate ( me )

Current Build:- HMS Schooner Pickle

Completed Builds :-   Panart 1/16 Armed Launch / Pinnace ( Completed ),  Granado Cross Section 1/48

Harwich Bawley, Restoration,  Thames Barge Edme, Repair / Restoration,  Will Everard 1/67 Billings 

HMS Agamemnon 1781 - 1/64 Caldercraft KitHM Brig Badger,  HM Bomb Vessel Granado,
Thames Steam Launch Louise,  Thames Barge Edme,  Viking Dragon Boat

Next Build :-  

thanks Mobbsie :)   your too kind.   I didn't do a whole lot yesterday.......suffered from a bit of work-lag.  but I did manage to get the bulwark railings along the superstructure on,  as well as a few more bits on the fore deck,  and the antenna on the funnel.   the depth charges are painted and almost ready to be added to the deck.....that had to wait due to the railings.   I should get a few more of the smaller decals on,  before I add something that's gonna make them harder to do.  the other thing I forgot about actually....was the windows in the superstructure.   if I do them,  I'll need to be very careful...especially since I haven't done windows like these for quite a while now.   I planned on doing the 'chopper windows...they should prove to be a challenge enough,  but perhaps I can use them for practice  ;)  I have pictures........I'll include them with the update I'll be posting soon.    thanks again and thanks for the likes.......you're ALL too kind  ;) 

I yam wot I yam!

finished builds:
Billings Nordkap 476 / Billings Cux 87 / Billings Mary Ann / Billings AmericA - reissue
Billings Regina - bashed into the Susan A / Andrea Gail 1:20 - semi scratch w/ Billing instructions
M&M Fun Ship - semi scratch build / Gundalow - scratch build / Jeanne D'Arc - Heller

Billing T78 Norden

in dry dock:
Revell U.S.S. United States 1:96 - plastic/ wood modified / Academy Titanic 1:400

I'm not happy..........the afternoon didn't go as well as I had hoped.  what I feared has come to pass.   no.......the model didn't end up hitting the wall,  but I do have some fixing to do.   anyway......yesterday had a lot more optimism with the ship.   I got the railings along side the superstructure done,  the funnel antenna on,  and the couple of pieces on the fore deck.

59fa3c4e31552_1.jpg.58194f469f133868fe29ca5092052a3d.jpg

you can see where I need to fix the number decal.......these decals are really delicate.   nothing sharp can be used to position the decal.....I'm having to use a soaked toothpick.   soaking it makes the tip soft....tried a Q-tip, but the decal wants to stick to it.

59fa3d3760bd5_2.jpg.501ba3bd0930031ed6932b655496a5a0.jpg

59fa3d4ea44a0_3.jpg.710530c730edf3f530f737a1ebb1f6cd.jpg

I picked back up on the model by adding more of the decals,  along with the life boats and depth charge racks.   I had sprayed the decal sheet I printed up with bonder...it should be pretty dry about now.....I can also start on the 'choppers. 

I yam wot I yam!

finished builds:

Billing T78 Norden

in dry dock:

the life boats were added first........

59fa406108553_4.jpg.562f242d21c712a9922ec1fea9c7de55.jpg

then the depth charge racks and the decals that are near to them........

59fa408db9729_5.jpg.7750c86f05a1a2439742466077a2e452.jpg

59fa409c86ebf_6.jpg.59bcd4067ba1e14b794955d8b190fa40.jpg

the clock decal crapped out.......I ended painting the clock on there {white}.   the decal on the starboard side suffered a tiny bit of damage,  but not enough to matter.

59fa41051cd5b_7.jpg.c25a23bc71e272518a4562e0f5a83c6e.jpg

the ship's boats along the railings will have a davit over them.....painted the parts at this time.  it took some time to cut the decal out,  but I got one on one of the 'choppers......I like the way it looks.

59fa41af9ae62_8.jpg.0e5ae826c219089dee5479599d1d52a5.jpg

the next pair of decals to go on,  were the name along the stern....port and starboard.

59fa421eee952_9.jpg.047e6aa27a6f6c8e8439e7b87b2ae782.jpg

then.........the decal I dreaded the most........the one that goes lengthwise on the helipad.   as I thought it would,  it broke into segments........I did them the best way I knew how.

59fa42af83de0_10.jpg.47bdd4ceef3dd497f47458e9c5d768d0.jpg

then the second segment........which went as well as the first.   it wasn't until the last segment....somehow,  it became stuck to the underside of my hand......near my little finger!   I don't know how..........perhaps during my fidgeting with the second segment,  my hand rested on the decal.  pulling it off,  I had wet the decal paper in order to make it easier to straighten out the crumpled decal.........the damage was done  :(    I managed to lay most of it.......I'm hoping that either paint,  or cut up decal can fix it.

59fa42e011c98_11.jpg.48056d086287bb804a7a72222c99b24c.jpg

59fa44ad5a273_12.jpg.a38d422d5b500679ac5db72865fd3b53.jpg

yea........I was not happy.  I'll do what I can ;)    meanwhile,  back at the 'choppers,  I got the other side done on the first 'chopper,  and started the second one.

having to cut out these decals is going to be a pain......but the other decals I'm going to use will be a lot more user friendly.......they're from a Revell kit.

59fa45a88e1b6_13.jpg.06a80b714c4cc1f98f6f2ddcae253b31.jpg

for now,  I'll continue with the helicopters..............OH WOW!!!!!   I found it!  :D     I had lost one of the French markings I cut out earlier.......I just found it....it was tucked under the cardboard I have here on my desk {the box top....I took the sides off of it}.   it doesn't take much to make me happy.....good thing  ;) 

I yam wot I yam!

finished builds:

Billing T78 Norden

in dry dock:

Well done rescusing the decal situation  "boy do I remember those annoying situations with decals"  they just always seem to break up - fix where you dont want them or leave a silvering edge around them.

She is coming on really well  (dont foreget she is an old model not the same as modern kits)  so you are deffo doing a grand job.:)

OC.

Current builds  

28mm  Battle of Waterloo   attack on La Haye Saint   Diorama.

1/700  HMS Hood   Flyhawk   with  PE, Resin  and Wood Decking.

Completed works.

Dragon 1/700 HMS Edinburgh type 42 batch 3 Destroyer plastic.

HMS Warspite Academy 1/350 plastic kit and wem parts.

HMS Trafalgar Airfix 1/350 submarine  plastic.

Black Pearl  1/72  Revell   with  pirate crew.

Revell  1/48  Mosquito  B IV

Eduard  1/48  Spitfire IX

ICM    1/48   Seafire Mk.III   Special Conversion

1/48  Kinetic  Sea Harrier  FRS1

Hey Denis

I for one have full faith that you will be able to overcome and correct the decal issue. Looking forward to see what it takes, as OC says it's an old kit and decals are the first to go.

Lou

Lou

Build logs: Colonial sloop Providence 1/48th scale kit bashed from AL Independence

Currant builds:

Constructo Brigantine Sentinel (Union) (On hold)

Minicraft 1/350 Titanic (For the Admiral)

1/350 Heavy Cruiser USS Houston (Resin)

Currant research/scratchbuild:

Schooner USS Lanikai/Hermes

Non ship build log:

1/35th UH-1H Huey

that's the thing about this kit........it's not an old kit.   the condensed information that they say about the model {found at the beginning of the first page},  includes her decommission dates........if this was an older kit,  this info wouldn't have been there {it hadn't happened yet}.   I estimated the kit was produced sometime after 2010.......2011,  or 2012 perhaps.   I have had maybe a few kits,  that the decals were less than perfect.   they are very thin,  and I believe the use of flat colors {ink},    accounts for them being such a bear.   I have a couple more left to do.

here is a question I should have posed earlier.........I'm thinking of using flat black for the helicopter windows.   I do recall other colors being used......light blue,  white,   or even yellow.  what would you think would be the appropriate color?

I've run into many problems with decals in the past........the Cutty Sark that I got off E-bay was my classic.   the decal sheet was no good,  so I sent a missing parts request to Revell to get another sheet.  I got one..........went to use it and found that the sheet was too old,  resulting in it breaking up into thousands of micro cracks.   this is when I found out about decal bonder.   I had bought the Testor's decal it decal maker system....sprayed on suspected older decals,  this problem was averted,  and I have been able to use old decals with no fear of it happening again  ;)    I had contacted other companies that made decals,  and I either got the run around,  or they couldn't do it,  due to the use of metallic colors {gold}.   I ended up making a passable copy of the decals for the Cutty,  but had to use a paint pen to make the water marks,  since an ink jet printer won't do white.  this was a PITA!   this decal system isn't perfect though........there is a transparency issue with it,  but can be easily worked around.   the plus side,  is that I've been able to make decals that I never thought possible,  so it kind of balances it out.

thank you gents for chiming in..........and thanks to all who hit the like button  :) 

Edited by popeye the sailor
added text

I yam wot I yam!

finished builds:

Billing T78 Norden

in dry dock:

Knowing Heller and having assembled some of their kits, almost 50 years ago, I believe I can say that the molds and plastic injection sprues are about 50 years of age for the most part. You are simply benefiting from a revised instructions sheets, printed recently. Let's not forget that Heller was purchased by various companies (Airfix, Humbrol) in the recent years and have had to re-print their instructions sheets.

Unless the box clearly states that it is a new tooling, there is no way Heller would have spent the time to redo the master molds (which are extremely expensive) for a rather obscure and exotic ship such as Jeanne d'Arc. We are not talking Bismark or Yamato here.

This being said, I absolutely admire what you are doing and how you are improving this old kit. Kudos. It is a lot more difficult to assemble such an old kit than it is to put together a recent Tamiya or Trumpeter kit.

Yves

Denis

By your explanation I have to agree that it must be a newer kit of six or less years old. Now the only question is, were the decals just bad to begin with, or did they become bad with poor storage? I have two places where I have to store my kits. The basement of my house, and a large closet on the main floor. The basement is pretty dry year around and unheated but you have to remember that the relative humidity here in the north west runs high pretty much year around. The inside closet on the other hand is mostly room temperature and it seems to be a much better storage location than my basement, at least to me.

Still good work on your kit though.

Lou

Lou

Build logs: Colonial sloop Providence 1/48th scale kit bashed from AL Independence

Currant builds:

Constructo Brigantine Sentinel (Union) (On hold)

Minicraft 1/350 Titanic (For the Admiral)

1/350 Heavy Cruiser USS Houston (Resin)

Currant research/scratchbuild:

Schooner USS Lanikai/Hermes

Non ship build log:

1/35th UH-1H Huey

considering that there are no dates at all anywhere on the kit.......or even a date stamp on the parts,  that may be the case.  I'm more familiar with Revell and other older companies,  than I am with foreign manufacturers.   I did purchase a couple of kits from ICM at one point in time.......thought the planes were so cool.  they were the only kits I ever threw away.   I enjoy building the older kits....love the nostalgia they bring to the table.  I have a Revell Santa Maria that was produced sometime back in the '60's.  that was back when they were using the odd scales......this one.  I believe is about 1:89 scale.  one day I'll get into it.  ;) 

thanks for the good word....appreciate you like my feeble attempt  :D  

I yam wot I yam!

finished builds:

Billing T78 Norden

in dry dock:

very true Lou.  it depends greatly where and how a kit is stored.   the box showed some wear........likely stored in a cellar or attic,  and shuffled around quite a bit.  I keep mine in the closet near my desk.   there are hot water pipes in there that go up to the other apartments.......this keeps it warm in there,  which in turn,  keeps the humidity at bay.  I keep my wood projects in there.  I do take the decal sheets out of them though,  put them in seal-able plastic bags and store them in a drawer at my table.  heat can be a problem...it can make them dry and crack.  unknown how these were kept...they were with the kit,  so they definitely weren't taken out.

good thing too!  ;) 

I yam wot I yam!

finished builds:

Billing T78 Norden

in dry dock:

yes....those two factors will cause yellowing.   decals are like a fine cigar  ;) 

yes Greg.......that is my first choice.   I've seen other colors done,  and to me, they make them look toyish or fake.   I think a good color would be flat black with a bit of silver mixed in.....reflective shine factor.  not sure if I'm gonna go that far,  but so far my choice will be flat black.  

I ended up printing up some more letter and number insignias,  since I found that all I had were too large.   the bonder must need at least a day to become totally dry,  cuz it played hell in putting them on the 'choppers......kept wanting to transfer to the blotter...grrrrrrrr.   I also wanted to add a red ring around the tail section.

that didn't work out too well,  so I just painted a ring around them.   I painted the wheels too,  while I was at it.

59fc81b97a790_1.jpg.0aad4f0fdec47fd9754040ca13d40f2e.jpg

while I was looking through my decals,  I found one that would serve well as a clock face on the flight deck.

59fc8204e3272_2.jpg.7c56fc136322367674db29d638112565.jpg

not a good picture........and then the tedious task of adding the rest of the decals to the 'choppers

59fc824a484e3_3.jpg.6dc55e672b09a6dcfd0e8a9d97c8bd1f.jpg

next will be to paint the windows and intakes.......then finish off the rotors.   still weighing my options for the deck repairs.

thanks for the kind comments and looking in  :) 

Edited by popeye the sailor

I yam wot I yam!

finished builds:

Billing T78 Norden

in dry dock:

the details on these plastic models are incredible. Great work!

thanks Don :) 

I yam wot I yam!

finished builds:

Billing T78 Norden

in dry dock:

Wow Dennis! I go away for a "couple" of days (months) and a have whole new build to catch up on! I would not be surprised if I go scrolling down the kit forum I'll find a few others of yours, I can never keep up with you.

Enjoying watching her come together, brake-en-dectomys, tab-endectomys,  stealth parts and all. Looking forward to the finished product.

Any idea why they would have considered a mortar?(!!) ASW maybe?

Sam

Current Build Constructo Enterprise

hello Sam...glad to have ya aboard  :)   I'd love to have the fervor I had when I first came to MSW.......I seemed to have slowed down in recent years.   I think that once I can finally retire {pipe dream},  I'll have more time to quicken the pace ;)    it seems this ship went through some stalled ideas in the past.   I tend to think that they had a hard time in deciding what role she was to play.  originally,  she was slated to have a quadruple 305 mm ASW mortar at the fore deck.  for some reason,  they changed their minds on this.  the next thought,  she was to have the Masurca SAM missile launcher on the fore deck and six 100 mm guns {two more on the stern,  but they settled on the triple MM38 exocet  anti-ship launchers and never fitted the aft pair of guns.   for reasons unknown,  the kit sports the Masurca SAM launcher,  but not the extra pair of guns.

the original Jeanne D'Arc was a cruiser built back in the 30's.  she didn't have the capability to carry helicopters or planes........I have a picture,  but it says it's copy righted.  it can be seen here:

http://navalanalyses.blogspot.com/2016/02/warships-of-past-jeanne-darc-helicopter.html

I haven't done much with her......yesterday was a run-around day {well worth it too!}  ;)    we'll see what can be done today. 

I yam wot I yam!

finished builds:

Billing T78 Norden

in dry dock:

• 3 weeks later...

I have a minor update to this project.......I've been busy putting the finish on a couple of non related projects.   after disastrous affair with the decals,  I worked up the courage to try and finish the deck.  I still need to repair the center line......but the caution stripe around the elevator needs to be in place to do it.  as I figured,  the decal broke into five segments......unfortunately,  I was only able to utilize four of them {shoulda used the decal bonder}.  live and learn.

5a1850ca4f05c_1.jpg.f49e97f7ff22aff8ed07994845e2d4bc.jpg

I might have a way out though......I might be able to fix this using HO train decals.....but only if they don't come out glossy.   I'll see how it goes  ;) 

I yam wot I yam!

finished builds:

Billing T78 Norden

in dry dock:

once I started with it,  I was compelled to go further.   to move on my idea would be futile....the bonder I use is glossy.  so,  I started to cut up those insignia decals I got from a Fokker kit.  I also added the last two yellow lines that run off of the caution stripe.

5a18782bd3ce4_2.jpg.63b5957e57e08bdb37328fac4bfeee97.jpg

I added the two stripes along the two walls...just though t they needed to be there.

5a18786a49731_3.jpg.c92bd64894fd0b538fba2b9f17e8c2b5.jpg

I used a paper punch to cut the rounded part of the #5 circle.  I'll just park a helicopter over it and hopefully it won't show.

5a1878e045a2f_4.jpg.8d1232881540ed13a20fbae17054940c.jpg

the gap in the caution stripe was filled in.  perhaps I'll try an archive pen to draw in the lines.......whatever will work,  I guess.   I noticed that one of the antennas was knocked off the funnel mast....so I fixed that.   then I added the main mast.  waiting for it to dry...it's OK though,  the admiral and I have to go out for an errand.   depending on how you look at it......the repairs look either ok......to 'sticks out like a sore thumb'.

5a187a7c6d779_5.jpg.95d06abb859a25032cb86fa76c48ad3a.jpg

5a187a884f40f_6.jpg.fb7a507840f0612c29087375317a6b7f.jpg

I'm glad the decal work is done.  there are only a small handful of parts left.   for the folks who celebrate it,  I haven't had the chance,  but I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving.  ours was very nice.......a great dinner and the traditional snooze in the afternoon ;)   the admiral wasn't complaining.......I did the after dinner dishes :) 

I yam wot I yam!

finished builds:

Billing T78 Norden

in dry dock:

You're overcoming obstacles and making her look good, Denis.  

Mark
"The shipwright is slow, but the wood is patient." - me

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)         

Nice going Denis. I.m also not very fond of decals but look great on the finished model.

Cheers,

Piet, The Flying Dutchman.

"Your greatest asset is not the quantity of your friends , rather the quality of your friends."  (old Chinese proverb)

Current Builds: Hr. Ms. Java 1925-1942

VOC Ship Surabaya

Planned Builds: Young America Diorama - scale 1:3000

Future Builds: KPM ship "MS Musi."  Zuiderzee Botter - scale 1:25. VOC Jacht in a 6" lamp,  Buginese fishing Prauw.  Hr. Ms. Java - Royal Navy Netherlands Cruiser.

Completed Builds:   Hr. Ms. O16 Submarine

Hr. Ms. O19 - Submarine Royal Navy Netherlands

Ship Yard Diorama with Topsail schooner -

Friendship Sloop Gwenfra

Muscongus Bay Lobster Smack    

Golden Hind - Cutte Sark (both not in this forum)

I have to apologize gents.......just ditsy 'ole me for not hitting the submit button :default_wallbash:

thanks for the good word gents......I'm so glad I was able to get to the table work.   for the other project,  I've been stuck at my desk......to be honest,  this small crane lamp I've been working under........is by far......under par  ;)    I have Jeanne at the table......that's why I mention this.    the decals may be just a little off....but once I populate the deck,  I think it will look OK.   still have a bit more to go on her.

decals can make or break a model Piet..........an incorrect insignia,  and all you have is a model with a lot of colors on it  ;)    it's hard to tell if the decals your supplied with are intact and OK to use......my dealings with the old Revell kit taught me a lot.  it's good if there are insignificant decals that you can test,  before you use the ones you need.   with the program I have,  I can make decals that are not supplied in the kit.  there aren't too many decals  for some of the ships we build of wood......perhaps that's one aspect that sets the two mediums apart.   I've tried to bridge that gap  ;) 

thanks John and Mark........and thanks for all the likes :)     appreciate ya'll following along :)  :) 

thanks RG.....I've built a few Heller kits in the past......totally agree with you.   appreciate the good word  :) 

I yam wot I yam!

finished builds:

Billing T78 Norden

in dry dock:

I finally finished those non ship kits.....three drag racing cars.....I toyed with them here and there.  thought it time to get them done.   if anyone is interested in seeing them,  you can see them here:

http://wenzelsautobody.wordpress.com/

anyway......now that I'm done with those,  I can get back to Jeanne and hopefully finish her........it's all the goal to clear the main table.   basically,  I did  bunch of prep painting and minor assembly to the last few parts.  I had cemented together the davits earlier last week.

5a2757f9cd196_1.jpg.7fa844471bcc3c1c5bf03e11e6145da1.jpg

they need painting.....   the props were painted about the same timeline....

5a2758458b836_2.jpg.5dbaa5b197c062ecc974fc8adc7a6125.jpg

today.......in between decorating the tree.......I did some painting and minor assembly.   the flags were painted....I was relieved to see I had all three flat colors for them.

5a2758cf52a3c_3.jpg.6d75a9b1b68c9bbb40f8988a286d4801.jpg

might be hard to see......but I did the windows on the Helicopters.

5a2758f9190d7_4.jpg.87653d68b6903819a4f8705ef0846375.jpg

then the tail rotors were cut from their sprues,  and tipped with flat yellow

5a27594789776_5.jpg.483dbd6b8bf8be6bb966048afe0b7c4f.jpg

hopefully tomorrow,  I can have more time to go further.

I yam wot I yam!

finished builds:

Billing T78 Norden

in dry dock:

I got busy first thing........I progressed further on the Helicopters.   the tail rotors are tipped and in place.

5a2813382695a_1.jpg.6c0c14fd71b4e8f8662840cef68d3f7c.jpg

the main rotors were tipped at this time.....even the folded ones.

5a2813792bf66_2.jpg.5e2e128bae6dae603735889f2b040d0b.jpg

I did a dry fit of the finished 'chopper

5a2816ab370dc_3.jpg.e10d12685ace460830c097c4d6702467.jpg

5a2816b722cd0_4.jpg.f96085e4513036a8cf984b0daac974b1.jpg

5a2816c35e699_5.jpg.b271875eb2e177e38d007053f7e3208d.jpg

then with the folded rotors....

5a2816e6eef26_6.jpg.bb253fe46fc337dac4288851334e448e.jpg

5a2816f34e7ce_7.jpg.4855b5ce570906c0bb0495d1dce8503f.jpg

5a2816fd8dee2_8.jpg.7ac511d008be4d67a44d6853a3fad107.jpg

the flags were added to the stands......then paint.

5a28173995c64_9.jpg.790bd152181c5587ad195b131fc33252.jpg

the missiles were added to the launcher....waiting for touch ups

5a28177271b63_10.jpg.6c2462c578163c4403463c909102a6c2.jpg

almost to the point where these parts can be added to the ship......just a bit more work ;) 

I yam wot I yam!

finished builds:

Billing T78 Norden

in dry dock: