Marisstella RAGUSIAN galley 1/75. Someone has one?

Allatum

I have not built this one yet, it is on my list,but I can assure you that the quality of the MarisStella kits are excellent. I have built, am building and have some them on the shelf waiting to be built and am totally impressed with their kits. Zoran at MarisStella is always there to help and is happy to do so.

All their plans are very detailed and accurate all measurements can be taken off the plans, when reading the plans keep 3d in mind and not 2d as in most plans. I have a set of the plans for the galley and looking at them I can't see any problems arising. A very good bonus with this particular ship is there is no ratlines, which is always a good thing.

I am not sure as to how skilled you are in model ship building but I would say this one would be a 6 out of 10 in the difficulty scale, 10 being the hardest. Have a look at my Trabakul, Batelina and Stefano logs in my signature to see the box contents.

Edited by donrobinson