I’m in Vegas right now and truth be told this place is expensive, very expensive.

There are also bargains in Vegas - the Palace Station where the Conference will beheld has several restaurants including a $9.99 breakfast buffet, a $11.99 lunch buffet and a $16.99 dinner buffet and a $16.99 Sunday brunch buffet.  One can get a 2 egg breakfast for $4 and a burger for $5.99 at another of their restaurants.  I am sure you can also get some very expensive meals in their other places.

Kurt

trippwj and Canute like this

5 hours ago, kurtvd19 said:

There are also bargains in Vegas - the Palace Station where the Conference will beheld has several restaurants including a $9.99 breakfast buffet, a $11.99 lunch buffet and a $16.99 dinner buffet and a $16.99 Sunday brunch buffet.  One can get a 2 egg breakfast for $4 and a burger for $5.99 at another of their restaurants.  I am sure you can also get some very expensive meals in their other places.

Kurt

Compared to the 17$ breakfast in Tampa that sounds pretty good.

mtaylor, Canute and Ryland Craze like this

Michael:
The high cost of breakfast is one of the most frequent complaints about Conference hotels.  They have a captive audience. 

I don't know if the people in Las Vegas are that attuned to the complaints about the high cost of the Conference hotel meals or that they want to get people fed quickly and cheaply so the have more time and money to gamble.  I think it's actually customer service - if you are happy with the services you will come back - one can gamble anywhere.

But we will take advantage of the low cost meals and then not gamble.:)

Kurt

mtaylor, Canute and MEDDO like this

1 hour ago, kurtvd19 said:

- one can gamble anywhere.

My last base was Nellis and the first time I went to the grocery store was surprised to have to walk past 50 slot machines

mtaylor and Canute like this