I have a question that might be hopelessly dumb.  I have two builds that are well documented with photos but I never did build logs on.  The models are now finished.  Is it ever a thing to do a build log on an already finished model or is that considered poor form?  If I were to start one would I enter "finished" in the thread title right off?

I looked through many, many posts to see if this had already been addressed but I may have overlooked the answer.  thanks.

Shane

mtaylor, Nirvana and Mumin like this

Shane, go ahead and start them. I wouldn't add the 'finished' tag until you get all your pics up, so you don't scare off potential viewers. Have fun!

Nirvana, mtaylor, Canute and 1 other like this

If there was any particularly difficult step or some problem you worked out with a technique or some special jig you can include a discussion of it.  May be helpful to others.

mtaylor, Mumin, Canute and 1 other like this

Nice.  Thanks for encouragement.  Currently my house and mornings and evenings and days are dominated by 14 pounds of three month old baby.  My modelling time is zilch.  I'm thinking that by posting logs of my prior builds it'll at least keep me kinda connected to modelling.

On the plus side I'll have plenty of time to mentally plan out my next build which will be of the E.C. Collier Skipjack.

ccoyle, Canute and mtaylor like this