I baaaack!

pshrynk

Maybe I wasn't missed that much, but I'm back after a couple months absence.  My company got freaked out about the ransom ware scare last spring and cut off all internet acess not business related for all summer and fall.  They just instituted a new protocol for access and we can once again get back on line.  So here I am.  Of course, it's my turn tonight to go out and purchase the goat tonight and don't ask what they want us to do with the hamsters...

Not much done with the Victory model, as summer is my season to do outside stuff and I just now got back to the fun things indoors. Starting to put the cladding on the hull now.  One question...  Is it just Momoli, or are all model instructions written as if they were German translated directly from?

Yeah, I was trying to figure out what they were talking about with one set of instructions and finally decided that what they were trying to say was that I was supposed to slice the planking lengthwise to fit in the gaps left by the placement of the full sized planks on either side.  Doesn't help that the materials lists are all in Italian.

They do have hard to understand written instructions sometimes. I use Google

Translator for the list parts and that gives me a bit of an idea.

Regards, Scott

Current build: 1:75 Friesland, Mamoli

Completed builds:

1:64 Rattlesnake, Mamoli  -  1:64 HMS Bounty, Mamoli  -  1:54 Adventure, Amati  -  1:80 King of the Mississippi, AL

1:64 Blue Shadow, Mamoli  -  1:64 Leida Dutch pleasure boat, Corel  -  1:60 HMS President Mantra, Sergal

Awaiting construction:

1:89 Hermione La Fayette AL  -  1:48 Perserverance, Modelers shipyard