Interesting.. I'm senting a report to Google just for kicks and grins.  I was on a "previous" version when this hit.. problem still there after updating to:  Version 63.0.3239.108 (Official Build) (64-bit) 

Same here, there are two posts in this thread that appear that way one being the last post on the previous page. I use win 7 and firefox at home and win 7 and chrome at work both have all the latest updates and both exhibit the same problem. Not sure when I first notice it but at least a couple of weeks ago.

Edited by Osmosis

My home laptop that runs Windows XP Professional version 2002 service pack 3 and Chrome Version 49.0.2623.112 m does not have any issues.  Sometimes old school is better. :D

Tom

Edited by toms10

Posted (edited)

Did we ever figure this one out? I am still seeing it using both Chrome and Firefox on Win 7. In fact this post is doing it.

Edited by Osmosis

At my workstation (At work), we are still running Win7 and it only happens with single or two lines posting. Otherwise it's fine. Such a weird thing.

On my phone and computers with Win10 no problem.

I'm on the same version of Chrome as you Richard and I'm still seeing the issue.

This is so weird! 4 hours ago there were 5 or 6 posts in this thread alone that had this issue now everything is normal. What ever it is it is beyond me.

2 hours ago, Osmosis said:

This is so weird! 4 hours ago there were 5 or 6 posts in this thread alone that had this issue now everything is normal. What ever it is it is beyond me.

I work with computers all the time and sometimes you just have to give up and say "well it is Tuesday today".

Ok.. this is very weird.  It's now normal for me.  Time to have an adult beverage and pound my head against the wall.   I used to work with 'puters before I retired... and they are frustrating beasts at best.

That's what happens on a windows OS, always a surprise, never stable. Cheers. Maybe put a pillow between your head and the wall ... shock absorbing, we wouldn't want to damage the wall now would we ... ;)