Hello gentleman,,, I am a new member ,,

Jaan Ojala

Hello Gentleman,,, 

im a new member and have only built one shop model over 30 years ago , some time in the near future I will post some photos of that ship .

just yesterday I purchased the Artesania 1:48 scale HMS Surprise,,,

i look forward to sharing photos of my progress and asking about building techniques,,

Jaan Ojala  

Welcome to MSW Jaan,

Do a search, and you'll find several build logs for your ship.   I suggest using the "Advanced Search" and the key word "Surprise" and pick "Content titles only".  Browse through the other sub-forums such as the Shop Notes..." as there is a wealth of knowledge here.  When you're ready, open a build log as it's the best way to get help, encouragement, and also to help others.

Mark
"The shipwright is slow, but the wood is patient." - me

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)         

Jaan, Warm :sign:, are you Dutch?

Please, visit our Facebook page!

Respectfully

Per aka Dr. Per@Therapy for Shipaholics 
593661798_Keepitreal-small.jpg.f8a2526a43b30479d4c1ffcf8b37175a.jpg

Finished: T37, BB Marie Jeanne - located on a shelf in Sweden, 18th Century Longboat, Winchelsea Capstan

Current: America by Constructo, Solö Ruff, USS Syren by MS, Bluenose by MS

Viking funeral: Harley almost a Harvey

Nautical Research Guild Member - 'Taint a hobby if you gotta hurry

Welcome to MSW! Good to have you with us and I wish you all the best of luck on your build! Have fun and I look forward to seeing it.

"A Smooth Sea NEVER made a Skilled Sailor"
- John George Hermanson 

-E.J.

Current Builds - Royal Louis - Mamoli

Royal Caroline - Panart

Completed - Wood - Le Soleil Royal - Sergal - Build Log & Gallery

La Couronne - Corel - Build Log & Gallery

Rattlesnake - Model Shipways, HMS Bounty - Constructo

Plastic - USS Constitution - Revel (twice), Cutty Sark.

Unfinished - Plastic - HMS Victory - Heller, Sea Witch.

Member : Nautical Research Guild