Deno

deno

hi to all   am new so would appreciate all the help i can get   to give some back ground  i purchased approx 25 years ago a wooden model of the

us navy baltimore schooner enterprise 1799   a contructo model number 80822    it was priced at 160.00  but the store was going out of business and i bought it for 20.00 thinking

i could find time to work on it as i really enjoy this type of hobby   working in the job and long hours i found no time until i retired and i found it

in the closet  after getting into it  i found the instructions to be not very helpful    was wondering if anyone out there has built this model and would not

mind providing some help

Welcome Deno.  It would be great to know your real name - you can add it in your profile.

Go to the Kit Builds section and do a search for "Enterprise 1799" and you will see several build logs by members who have built this same kit.  Look at their builds and start one of your own and show your progress or ask for guidance if you have difficulty.

Kurt

Kurt Van Dahm

Director

NAUTICAL RESEARCH GUILD

www.thenrg.org

SAY NO TO PIRACY. SUPPORT ORIGINAL IDEAS AND MANUFACTURERS

CLUBS

Nautical Research & Model Ship Society of Chicago

Midwest Model Shipwrights

North Shore Deadeyes

The Society of Model Shipwrights

Butch O'Hare - IPMS

I'm sure there are many.....some may even be building a different model,  that will be more than willing to lend a hand.  you'll find that folks here are really nice.  by looking in on similar projects,  you'll get ideas on how to proceed.  there are even tutorials that can break things down step by step...you can even find cool things on you tube.  anyhow.....welcome to MSW.   I hope you enjoy  ;) 

I yam wot I yam!

finished builds:
Billings Nordkap 476 / Billings Cux 87 / Billings Mary Ann / Billings AmericA - reissue
Billings Regina - bashed into the Susan A / Andrea Gail 1:20 - semi scratch w/ Billing instructions
M&M Fun Ship - semi scratch build / Gundalow - scratch build / Jeanne D'Arc - Heller
Phylly C & Denny-Zen - the Lobsie twins - bashed & semi scratch dual build

Billing T78 Norden

in dry dock:
Billing's Gothenborg 1:100 / Billing's Boulogne Etaples 1:20
Billing's Half Moon 1:40 - some scratch required
Revell U.S.S. United States 1:96 - plastic/ wood modified / Academy Titanic 1:400
Trawler Syborn - semi scratch / Holiday Harbor dual build - semi scratch

Deno:

Had a childhood friend named Dennis - called him Deno.

Go to the main page here at MSW and click on the KIT BUILDS.  In the upper right of the page is the word search with a magnifying glass symbol to it's right.  Type in the Enterprise 1799 there and click onthe magnifying glass image.  There will be various Enterprise build logs there to scroll through.

Kurt

Kurt Van Dahm

Director

NAUTICAL RESEARCH GUILD

www.thenrg.org

SAY NO TO PIRACY. SUPPORT ORIGINAL IDEAS AND MANUFACTURERS

CLUBS

Nautical Research & Model Ship Society of Chicago

Midwest Model Shipwrights

North Shore Deadeyes

The Society of Model Shipwrights

Butch O'Hare - IPMS