AVOS 1806 by greenstone - Master Korabel - 1/72 - Russian Tender - test build

On 2/4/2019 at 8:42 AM, SpyGlass said:

The Phoenix would benefit from a translation - because everything happens sooo fast - but its such a useful guide with the pictures

The first 13 Phoenix videos now have English subtitles (actually, first 3 don't have any, because there is no voiceover in them). The rest of them are coming soon.

Finest ship kits & fittingshttp://craftysailor.com

17 minutes ago, Peta_V said:

That is fantastic stuff. Thank you very much. His videos are top and in EN...... UNBEATABLE. 

For sure, he is a talented presenter and his videos are very educational and inspiring. I'm happy to help him extend his audience

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Many thanks Eugene,

for sharing those wonderful pictures of the Avos model, and also those of the Brigantine "Phoenix manuals". I am much impressed of the well thought through construction details of these Korabel kits    :)

Nils

Current builds

-Lightship Elbe 1

Completed

- Steamship Ergenstrasse ex Laker Corsicana 1918- scale 1:87 scratchbuild

"Zeesboot"  heritage wooden fishing small craft around 1870, POB  clinker scratch build scale 1:24

Pilot Schooner # 5 ELBE  ex Wanderbird, scale 1:50 scratchbuild

Mississippi Sterwheelsteamer built as christmapresent for grandson modified kit build

Chebec "Eagle of Algier" 1753--scale 1:48-POB-(scratchbuild) 

"SS Kaiser Wilhelm der Grosse" four stacker passenger liner of 1897, blue ribbond awarded, 1:144 (scratchbuild)
"HMS Pegasus" , 16 gun sloop, Swan-Class 1776-1777 scale 1:64 from Amati plan 

-"Pamir" 4-mast barque, P-liner, 1:96  (scratchbuild)

-"Gorch Fock 2" German Navy cadet training 3-mast barque, 1:95 (scratchbuild) 

"Heinrich Kayser" heritage Merchant Steamship, 1:96 (scratchbuild)  original was my grandfathers ship

-"Bohuslän" , heritage ,live Swedish museum passenger steamer (Billings kit), 1:50 

"Lorbas", river tug, steam driven for RC, fictive design (scratchbuild), scale appr. 1:32

under restoration / restoration finished 

"Hjejlen" steam paddlewheeler, 1861, Billings Boats rare old kit, scale 1:50

• 4 weeks later...

My respects, colleagues! 
We have finally completed the English translation of the instructions of our kit MK0303 "Tender "AVOS".

Please pay attention, that this kit comes in different options. For example my latest photos in this thread are of an exclusive version with treenails on pear hull planking imitations. Exclusive versions are not always available because of higher quality material requirement. 
If desired, you can contact online stores where our products are sold, for example, Crafty Sailor Model Store
https://craftysailor.com

Dutchman, my understanding, based on Eugene's comments elsewhere, is that the English instructions will be included in kits sold through vendors that typically cater to English-speaking markets, such as Crafty Sailor.

Chris Coyle
Greer, South Carolina

When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
- Tuco

Current builds: Brigantine Phoenix, Hawker Hurricane

21 minutes ago, ccoyle said:

Dutchman, my understanding, based on Eugene's comments elsewhere, is that the English instructions will be included in kits sold through vendors that typically cater to English-speaking markets, such as Crafty Sailor.

This is correct.

Similarly to other kits this kit includes 11x17 English drawings and tables along with complete English manual.

Thanks guys! Like I got the instructions with the Polotsk kit I bought from V-Hobby. I was just wondering (and wandering). All clear now!

currently: master korabel Schooner Polotsk

finished: the Swift 1805, the Lady Nelson

on the shelf: US Brig Syren, Le Renard and the Hermione

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/7/2019 at 6:43 PM, Ekis said:

Hello. Is this kit already available in France for sale with sewn sails and pearwood hull with imitation treenails?

Hi, I ordered it from Germany. 

http://www.gk-modellbau-shop.de/epages/61220080.mobile/de_AT/?ViewAction=View&ObjectID=75350177&PageSize=5&Page=3

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Greenstone,

I have started building the AVOS kit.....

and I have to say that I have great fun with that. You and your colleagues did an excellent job. Thanks a lot for the experience.

• 3 months later...
  • The title was changed to AVOS 1806 by greenstone - Master Korabel - 1/72 - Russian Tender - test build