A couple of weeks ago, I stumbled onto a very useful "index" that allowed the user to search for build logs of specific ships. Since that accidental, but happy discover, I have not been able to relocate it. I would most appreciative if someone could point me in the right direction. On a related matter, I am not sure why such a useful feature is so challenging to find...in other words, why isn't it more prominently positioned so it can be seen and used?

Thank you,

Donn 

donrobinson likes this

I am very new to the site, but if you click on the build logs for model ship kits, about the fifth topic down is a quick find index for ship logs. When you click that, it gives you choices of what type of kits you would like to search. The top choice is wooden ships, for example. When you click on that, it brings you to a list of all the wooden ship kit build logs. They are listed in alphabetical order by ship name. Try this and see if this is what you are looking for. Hope this helps. If not, I’m sure a moderator will chime in.

DonnRW, donrobinson and mtaylor like this

Zuko, thank you! I couldn't remember where I had discovered it before...perhaps I need to visit it more frequently, repetition may help my memory.

Donn

donrobinson and Zuko like this

Donn, the Index is a Pinned Topic and is always near the top of the "Build Logs for Kits" page. It may move up or down a few places depending on whether there has been a new post made in the other Pinned Topics on that page. It "loses" the Bold Highlighting when you visit it, this can't be changed unfortunately.

:cheers:  Danny

donrobinson, Zuko and mtaylor like this