Rigging Plans for Phantom Pilot Boat

Jaeon

My continued reading of the practicum has shed some light. I need the "rigging plans" for boom measurements. I have sheet 3 of 3 which is "Suggested Simplification of Rigging Details" and I have the large foldout main plans. Does anyone have the "rigging plans" and care to share them. I could call the company but I have no receipt as the ship model was a gift from 5 years ago. Thanks

What company produced the kit?   Go ahead and sent them an email or call.  Some companies are very good about sending out replacement parts and plans.

Mark
"The shipwright is slow, but the wood is patient." - me

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)         

MS is pretty good about things like this.   I'll keep my fingers crossed you can get the plans.

Mark
"The shipwright is slow, but the wood is patient." - me

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)         

I have an OLD Sultana kit, one of the yellow box kits and it was missing the hull forming, (Bulkhead?) sheets. As far as I know the kits in those days didn't even have them. I contacted Marc Mosko at Model Expo and he sent me a set at no cost even when I offered to pay for them and the shipping! I was impressed as I have had the kit for years and it was a gift at the time.

Lou

Lou

Build logs: Colonial sloop Providence 1/48th scale kit bashed from AL Independence

Currant builds:

Constructo Brigantine Sentinel (Union) (On hold)

Minicraft 1/350 Titanic (For the Admiral)

1/350 Heavy Cruiser USS Houston (Resin)

Currant research/scratchbuild:

Schooner USS Lanikai/Hermes

Non ship build log:

1/35th UH-1H Huey