Mamoli HMS Beagle kit question...(edited by admin)

mlukas

I bought the Mamoli HMS Beagle kit on eBay recently as I was unable to find it anywhere and learned of the devastating fire that destroyed the factory. I have no experience with Mamoli kits. The plans included Tables (instructions pages)1, 2, 3,4,7 & 8 and also Table A. It appears from the numbering that there should be Tables  6 & 7.

Does anyone have an explanation and, if in fact I am missing those 2 pages I would happily pay for copies of each.

Thanks very much.

Let me check tonight when I get home, as I saved the plans when I finished the kit. I'll let you know tomorrow.

So, there is a sheet 5 and 6, which are on one plan sheet of paper, with 5 on the front and 6 on the back, just like sheets 1&2, 3&4, and 7&8. Table A doesn't have anything on the back. I took pictures of sheets 5 and 6, so if you want to IM me your email address I can send them to you. They are all rigging information so I don't think you would need to take any measurements off these sheets.

No problem at all. I enjoyed this model a lot. I used the Anatomy of Ships book about the Beagle to do some kit bashing to it. Start a build log and I'll follow along.

NEVER put your personal email address in a post.  You never know who or what is lurking.  To contact Tom directly, send him a PM with your address in it so no one else has access.

Toni

Chairman Nautical Research Guild

Member Nautical Research and Model Society

Member Midwest Model Shipwrights

Current Builds:     NRG Rigging Project

Completed Builds: Longboat - 1:48 scale       HMS Atalanta-1775 - 1:48 scale       Half Hull Planking Project      Capstan Project     Swallow 1779 - 1:48 scale               Echo Cross Section   

Gallery:  Hannah - 1:36 scale.

Check with Marisstella as I thought his company bought their product line after the fire.   I might be wrong.

Mark
"The shipwright is slow, but the wood is patient." - me

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)         

Oops... brain misfired...  it was Dusek     http://www.dusekshipkits.com/products?l=&velikost=---&vyrobce=4&poradi=

Mark
"The shipwright is slow, but the wood is patient." - me

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)