Scientific Kit of USS Constituion No. 170

Nat Fay

My first post, I hope this is in the right place.  I acquired a partially completed Scientific kit of the USS Constitution no. 170 from one of our club members who passed away last year.  I need a copy of the instructions.  If anyone has a copy I would be willing to pay for them and the cost of mailing of course.  I'm the Purser of the Rocky Mountain Shipwrights in the Denver, CO metro area.

Nat - sorry I can't help out with the plans but sure looking forward to watching your Connie come together :) I've been working on a Bluenose by Scientific. Maybe you can follow instructions by looking at a Revell Connie build in one of the websites if you cannot find Scientific plans. I also referred to a Bluenose practicum to help me along with details on my build. Please post some pics of your work - Cheers!!!

Edited by Fright

Robert O

Nat,

I have copies of the Scientific  Constitution. However they are copies and you would have to piece them together. I built the model but never completed it. I have looked high and low for the original directions but have come up empty handed. Send me you address if you want them.

Alan 

Al

Current Build

The President by Sergal

Completed Build

Cutty Sark 1:75

SIB Hannah

Opium Smuggler

SIB Pride of Baltimore II

On Deck

Pride of Baltimore II

23 hours ago, Cuda1949 said:

Nat,

I have copies of the Scientific  Constitution. However they are copies and you would have to piece them together. I built the model but never completed it. I have looked high and low for the original directions but have come up empty handed. Send me you address if you want them.

Alan 

Alan;  Thank you for your response.  My address is Nathaniel Fay, 1124 Steele Street, Denver, CO 80206-3422.  Thank you!

Nat 

I will try to get them in the mail in a day or so.

Al

Al

Current Build

The President by Sergal

Completed Build

Cutty Sark 1:75

SIB Hannah

Opium Smuggler

SIB Pride of Baltimore II

On Deck

Pride of Baltimore II

Folks, when someone asks for an address,  real, email, etc... send it to  them a PM.  This site gets crawled by bots and spammers so take precautions to protect yourself.  Nat, I'd delete your two posts and if you can't contact a moderator.

Mark
"The shipwright is slow, but the wood is patient." - me

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)         

• 2 years later...