Used Model Machines tools

Hey guys

Anyone looking for a deal,  Saw,  Thickness sander and Disc sander on ebay for $675.00 for all three,  Don't know who it is or condition.  Pictures are stock from the website

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Jim-Byrnes-4in-Table-Saw-Thickness-Sander-Disk-Sander-Bundle-of-all-3-Tools/173324733334?hash=item285af58b96:g:0eIAAOSw1iNa~xgB

regards

Jim Byrnes

Model Machines

Edited by jimbyr

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks a million for the heads up, Jim! I just scored 'em.  They were just used once to make a motor mount and landing gear for a model airplane. The poor fella came down with a serious medical problem and isn't able to use his shop anymore. I'll have to drive a hour and a half each way to pick them up, but that's a lot cheaper than what the shipping would have cost.

What amazed me was that these had been on eBay for as long as they had, nearly a month, and hadn't been snapped up already. The seller told me he had dozens of offers at the asking price but they wanted to have him ship them and he didn't want to deal with the shipping so he turned them all down. Lucky for me, none of them thought to have somebody pick them up and ship the machines for them.

Like a lot of people, I had been sniffing around the fire plug to buy a "Jim saw" for a long time, but hadn't yet lifted my leg. However, time and tide wait for no man, so I grabbed these when the opportunity presented itself.  Don't worry, Jim. You may have missed this sale, but you'll be hearing from me in the near future. I'll be looking to buy tooling. He who dies with the most tools, wins!

Thanks so much for passing the word!