Cook's Endeavour

Helen Botham

I have an Airfix Endeavour model kit, Code No. 07251 - 7, CAT NO 701, free to a good home. It is in its original box, and the pieces are still sealed in their plastic bag, but some of the sail kits are broken. I live in Melbourne, Australia, and would ask that postage be paid by the buyer. If your members are not interested, can you advise me who might be, as otherwise I'm afraid I will have to throw this away. Thank you, Helen Botham.

• 3 months later...
On 6/24/2018 at 4:22 PM, Helen Botham said:

I have an Airfix Endeavour model kit, Code No. 07251 - 7, CAT NO 701, free to a good home. It is in its original box, and the pieces are still sealed in their plastic bag, but some of the sail kits are broken. I live in Melbourne, Australia, and would ask that postage be paid by the buyer. If your members are not interested, can you advise me who might be, as otherwise I'm afraid I will have to throw this away. Thank you, Helen Botham.

I'd be interested but I believe the postage to Canada would be too expensive, send me a shipping price and I will let you know, it can be in Australian dollars as its within a few % of Canadian.

• 11 months later...