Current build HMS Sirius (1797) 1:48 scratch POF from NMM plans

HMS Winchelsea by chuck 1:48

Cutter cheerful by chuck 1:48

Previous builds-

Elidir - Thames steam barge

Cutty Sark-Billings boats

Wasa - billings boats

Among others 😁

It's the 1st of 2. The next is the Mary Rose. http://www.channel5.com/show/great-british-ships/

There is a link there to view the program online but it is broken and probably won't work outside the UK anyway ☹️

Richard

Current Build: Early 19th Century US Revenue Cutter (Artesania Latina "Dallas" - messed about)

Completed Build: Yakatabune - Japanese - Woody Joe mini

Member: Nautical Research Guild & Midwest Model Shipwrights

Having missed the first half of episode one of the series (and the last 15 minutes due to having to pick the admiral up from her latest 'evening class'!)

I have just watched the whole 'Victory' program on catch up and thoroughly enjoyed it. After a bit of surfing the net I have discovered that it is being repeated tomorrow (22nd Sept on channel 5S at 5.00 pm if you can access it. 

Although one Channel 5 web page says 2 episodes in the series, another page on the same site quotes 6. Confusing, but the production company site (Windfall) lists programs on Victory, Mary Rose, the Golden Hinde, Cutty Sark, SS Great Britain and HMS Belfast.

TV now set to record the series - but I hope they have the sense to release the series on DVD.