Sir Winston Churchill by Messis - FINISHED - Woody Joe - 1/75

• 2 weeks later...

@KatsumotoDutch Colombous thank you for your kind words. I told you before... drop by and I ll sail you away. May be not on a yacht as the size and class of Sir Winston but still on a sail ship that knows the cypriot troubled sea.

Christos

Ps.your outstanding work of your amazing build, made me thinking to buy the S.Maria kit of AL....

Edited by MESSIS

1 hour ago, MESSIS said:

drop by and I ll sail you away. May be not on a yacht as the size and class of Sir Winston but still on a sail ship that knows the cypriot troubled sea.

Ps.your outstanding work of your amazing build, made me thinking to buy the S.Maria kit of AL....

I’ll drink to that... :cheers:

The kit of Amati is better quality, but wasn’t availible at the time I wanted to start with my build, so I ended up with another AL kit. I’m sure you’ll succeed building a beautifull ship if you decide to do the AL version. B)

Many thanks for the compliments! :)

Edited by Katsumoto

Thank you Richmont, its a nice kit, very well done from the Japanese model co. Though It seems it want take as long as I thought. I have now about 110 hours on it and it seems am half the way already. 

Edited by MESSIS

So today came with the post the figure head of SWC to replace the one I misplaced.I did that a few weeks ago, after I took it out of its paking and was afraid of loosing it. It was then that I believed I found a safe place to put it, in order not to loose it! :default_wallbash:

The "Zootoy jp" web shop (seller of my kit) had found me a spare one and within 6 days it came from Japan. I paid 8 euros shipment included.

So this is what I did with it:

20181205_154826.jpg

20181205_154841.jpg

Edited by MESSIS

My Greek is non-existent, so I'll giv you German:

Vielleicht wartet der schwierige Arbeit auf Sie, Messis. Manche Dinge gehen schnell ... andere scheinen sich langsam zu bewegen

Carl

"Desperate affairs require desperate measures." Lord Nelson
Search and you might find a log ...