recently acquired incomplete Norske Love

Hi, 

recently acquired this ship from an old friend who,s dad put it together up to the ringing and sails stage in 1984. He seems to have made a very good job up to this point, and i have been provided with the rest of the kit so thinking about trying to complete it. He seems to have prepared the sails for fitting but I have some doubts as to wether he has done this correctly hopefully you guys will tell me if i am right.

I have attached some photo,s hopefully they will load ok. My doubts are that, the edges have been turned over and machined on the opposite side to the (tell- tale if that is the correct term) threads, and the sails then assemble on the spars so that the tell-tale threads would be at the front of the sails, surely this is wrong.

On a slightly different note I notice that some of the Norske Love ships photographed have a tender on the deck and my plans do not show this, so are the latter ship models different from the early ones.

IMG_6246.JPG

IMG_6244.JPG

IMG_6245.JPG