Seeking info about gangway on the deck of a SS

I'm seeking info about a gangway on a deck. The vessel is a passenger ferry paddle steamer.
On the drawings, there is a gangway on the deck crossing midships aft/front the paddleboxes.
I'm trying to find out, how does it look like? Is it a simple second (higher) planking on the wood deck ? 
The only cross section view does not tell much but brings up one more questions i.e. "is there a wood planking around the engine room?"

Thanks again in advance for your opinions which are always very helpful.  

Deck-Gangway-1.jpg

Deck-Gangway-2.jpg

Deck-Gangway-3.jpg

Deck-Gangway-4.jpg

0-UCS2-120-427-01-1-Hale-Seyyale.jpg

0-UCS2-120-427-01-4-Hale-Seyyale.jpg

Ilhan, As near as I can tell from the plans posted,is that the main deck was decked with 4 1/2 x 2 1/2 pine from bow to stern. Both sides of boiler space as shown on plans and both sides of engine space must have been decked with wood just not shown on plans. Example; Note on plan (teak cover over steering chain ) Why have a teak cover on a steel deck? Same goes for the steering rods aft, why have fancy teak covers with out a wood deck?

The gangways I would have the same thickness as the deck ( no tripping edges ) just the deck boards are much wider. Plans note ( for detail of gangway see special plan ) Do you have that plan?

Anyway that's my thoughts on the decking.

Steve

Zipper hydroplane(Miss Mabel ) finished

John Cudahy  Scratch build 1/4" scale Steam Tug

1914 Steam Tug Scratch build from HAMMS plans

1820 Pinky  "Eagle" Scratch build from; American Ships Their Plans and History

Hey Steve thanks for your opinions. 
Unfortunately there is no such a drawing(detail of the gangway). I suppose as you said that this a seperated deck section for passengers to step on.
But why a seperate drawing if not that complicated ? Why seperated deck section  if level with the deck ? How does it look like ?
Don't the similar vessels have such a gangway ?
Questions, questions,..

00-Hale-AG-04.jpg

Ilhan, Could it be that the wood used in the gangway is of a hardwood to hold up against heavy foot traffic. Plans show pitch pine as decking material which to my way of thinking is a softwood and would wear more under heavy use ( loading and unloading ).

In the above picture do you think they could have gotten any more people onboard?

You are right , questions ,questions.

Steve

Zipper hydroplane(Miss Mabel ) finished

John Cudahy  Scratch build 1/4" scale Steam Tug

1914 Steam Tug Scratch build from HAMMS plans

1820 Pinky  "Eagle" Scratch build from; American Ships Their Plans and History