Hello from New England New Member

dagdisco03

Thank you for adding me.  I've been admiring models for many years and have a small collection at this point.  There seems to be a great amount of knowledge on this site and I look forward to sharing.

I hate to do this but I will be posting a new topic under General Discussion regarding the latest addition to my collection for assistance with information on the model.  I've read all of the topic's on the site regarding the number of mystery model requests but I'm very intrigued by this one and must ask.

Again thank you for the welcome.

Gidday dagdisco and a warm welcome from the Land Downunder.

You are correct the level of knowledge and support on  this site is fantastic.

Have you built the models in your collection or were they complete when you purchased them?

It makes no difference to me I am just curious by nature.

Hopefully you can post some pictures.

All the best with your collection.

Mark.

:sign:

Mark
"The shipwright is slow, but the wood is patient." - me

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)