HMS Terror by E&T - Scale 1:48, POB, as fitted for polar service in 1845 - Finished

thanks.......look'in forward to when the DVD set comes out {I hate commercials} ;)    it will also be a great addition to my collection. my collection so far......

Walking Dead

Game of thrones

Badlands

The Night of

American Gods {if they get their butts in gear for season 2}

The X Files

and anything Stephen King

I yam wot I yam!

finished builds:
Billings Nordkap 476 / Billings Cux 87 / Billings Mary Ann / Billings AmericA - reissue
Billings Regina - bashed into the Susan A / Andrea Gail 1:20 - semi scratch w/ Billing instructions
M&M Fun Ship - semi scratch build / Gundalow - scratch build / Jeanne D'Arc - Heller
Phylly C & Denny-Zen - the Lobsie twins - bashed & semi scratch dual build

Billing T78 Norden

in dry dock:
Billing's Gothenborg 1:100 / Billing's Boulogne Etaples 1:20
Billing's Half Moon 1:40 - some scratch required
Revell U.S.S. United States 1:96 - plastic/ wood modified / Academy Titanic 1:400
Trawler Syborn - semi scratch / Holiday Harbor dual build - semi scratch

Denis

Very nice list.

PS: American Gods, Yes indeed!!

Here is an update regarding the delays :(

http://www.syfy.com/syfywire/american-gods-season-2-starts-production

Michael

Current buildSovereign of the Seas 1/78 Sergal

Under the table:

Golden Hind - C Mamoli    Oseberg - Billings 720 - Drakkar - Amati

Completed:   

Santa Maria-Mantua --

Vasa-Corel -

Santisima Trinidad cross section OcCre 1/90th

Gallery :    Santa Maria - Vasa

• 5 weeks later...

thanks Michael.......I had no idea!  I usually get updates on the shows I watch,  but for some reason,  news on American Gods never showed up.  too bad about Gillian Anderson........glad to hear some news on it .....thanks again  :) 

I yam wot I yam!

finished builds:
Billings Nordkap 476 / Billings Cux 87 / Billings Mary Ann / Billings AmericA - reissue
Billings Regina - bashed into the Susan A / Andrea Gail 1:20 - semi scratch w/ Billing instructions
M&M Fun Ship - semi scratch build / Gundalow - scratch build / Jeanne D'Arc - Heller
Phylly C & Denny-Zen - the Lobsie twins - bashed & semi scratch dual build

Billing T78 Norden

in dry dock:
Billing's Gothenborg 1:100 / Billing's Boulogne Etaples 1:20
Billing's Half Moon 1:40 - some scratch required
Revell U.S.S. United States 1:96 - plastic/ wood modified / Academy Titanic 1:400
Trawler Syborn - semi scratch / Holiday Harbor dual build - semi scratch

unbelievable!! I just realized that two hours went in a blink of an eye while looking through this topic. loved the research and history part (spent even more time reading through various articles). also, congrats on being a part of the AMC show! I can't imagine what was it like for you to take a walk on the ship you so painstakingly researched. just wow!

cheers!

Denis

Current Build: HMS Pandora 3D modeling

Swan Class HMS Pegasus for Admiralty Models 3D Build

My other 3D work: Artstation

• 1 month later...

I bought the Occre kit from Ages of Sail today here in the States...should arrive next week.  It is a retirement gift to myself and I plan to work on it beginning later this year.  It appears to be a good buy.  I have been fascinated by HMS Terror and HMS Erebus since doing a report on them back in junior high school in the early 70's.  And now I have a kit on the way to my house.  None of this would have been possible without you and your simply amazing work.  Thank you so, so much.  I'm sure I will get a lot of enjoyment from this.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.

Barry, thank you so much. I'm happy to know someone with your interests will be building the kit. More to come here soon; my model is on display, but I have some backlog of work to post, and some new fittings I'll be working on over the coming year. 

• 2 months later...

Hi guys 

I buy all my gear from Always Hobbies, plus I'm a club member so you get 5% discount on all purchases (not a lot, but lowers the costs a bit).

I'm busy with the OcCre Terror and HMS Endeavour on the shelf awaiting my loving attention lol once Terror is complete, that'll be a while still as I'm nearly done with the deck furniture.

It's shame there's no build log on here for it yet as I'd love to have had something to share and compare ideas etc

Anyway guys, good luck with your Terror

Kind regards

Dave 

• 3 years later...