Willem Barentsz by ceestoorn - FINISHED

Super looking model, Cees.   I enjoyed following your build.

Mark
"The shipwright is slow, but the wood is patient." - me

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)         

• 1 year later...

Very nice Cees,

I am starting one also, from the drawings I got from the book I bought in Harlingen. I was there early November 2017, and progress is good on the full size version.

I am new on this forum, and don't have any pictures of previous models. Additionally I am in USA for work for the next 2 years, so no access to my stuff at home. I hope to complete the hull and rigging separately before going home.

Bit late, as usual, good looking ship. (hartstikke mooi). I don't have the plans of this one, but will get them somehow.  It is nice to see what the model looks like when finished. You did an excellent job and I love the sails on her. 

Marcus 

Current Built: Zeehaen 1639, Dutch Fluit from Dutch explorer Abel J. Tasman

Unofficial motto of the VOC: "God is good, but trade is better"

Many people believe that Captain J. Cook discovered Australia in 1770. They tend to forget that Dutch mariner Willem Janszoon landed on Australia’s northern coast in 1606. Cook never even sighted the coast of Western Australia).

• The title was changed to Willem Barentsz by ceestoorn - FINISHED