Hello to everyone. I want to start in the study of the Admiralty build models of ships. Found this Internet project. The first step was made. Downloaded and printed out the part of the keel. Scale is 1:48. Checked the scale. Determine that I have a material. Waiting for access to the next step. In parallel'll build a model of the cross section. It will fill your hand. With respect voronDIV

We have to see the keel. Photos and evidence that it has been built. Basically the keel is the first thing that is built and you do not need any of the other plans until you have built the keel.

This way we block all those (and there are many) who enthusiastically sign up with no intention of ever making the Triton and just want the plans.

As an example look at other cross sections like Rafines

http://modelshipworld.com/index.php?/topic/1321-triton-cross-section-148-by-rafine/

voronDIV…

I think you´re aiming TOO high with this. You want to make both projects at the same time? Please correct me if I am wrong. Both, the cross section and the full hull model are “long term practicums”.

Besides, we do not know anything about you. Not you but your model skills. If you have done before, a kit model, a scratch one, plastic, etc., if you´ve been in other forums…Where you come from...

I HAD no problems at all when I started back in 2011 by following the rules. So go back to your workshop, build the keel, put the pics and everything will be fine. I recommend you to start with just one of the practicums, NOT both of them. It´s just a suggest.

With respect. As you say.

Daniel.