Caldercraft HMS Victory figurines

Erik Nyren

Hello

I bought my CC HMS Victory almost 10 years ago and have only resently gotten around to start building lt, and of course start a log  :piratetongueor4: I decided to post my question here though as it´s more of a general question rather than one connected to my build.

As I was surfing the web I came across a fellow at another forum which had bought this kit in 2013 and claimed It came with some 90 figurines. Theese were not included in my kit so I was wondering if this is an update to the kit? Does anyone have any information about this?

I have also sent a mail to Jotika asking about this, any response will be posted here.

Regards

Erik

Edited by Erik Nyren

Hello

Jotikas customer support strikes again :10_1_10:  I had an answer within a few hours, perhaps not the answer I was hoping for but fast :cheers: .

Mr John Wright of Jotika stated in his mail that they have never had figurines in their Victory kit so I guess the fellow I came across on the forum had mixed things up a bit.

Regards

Erik

Hello

http://www.plasticsoldierreview.com/review.aspx?id=644

Not sure how easy they are to find on the market now, I haven't seen much HAT stuff around recently.

I managed to lay my hands on one of theese HAT sets of figurines, It was the last one on that particular site but hopfully I can get more of them.

Regards

Erik