Captain Jack Sparrow

I am not a newby, I was logged on before the crash of 2013

I would like to say thank you to the friends in this Forum that have sent me an Email to say hello, well my name is Chris I live in the land of Downunder in Melbourne and have been building Control Line, R/C Planes and Gliders for many years now and have also put in a look at N gauge Model Railway.

But sometime now I have been going into my Toy Room to start work on some of my Planes and I find I have lost my MoJo so I have picked up my Bounty which I start so many years ago and thought maybe a change in Hobbies, mind you I still go out flying as much as the Weather will let me, Which ain't much south of the Border.

Now lets hope I can get model up and finished before the wood worms move in.

Thank you again.

Captain Jack Sparrow

kvnrykvn, Canute, EJ_L and 1 other like this

Hello Chris,

Welcome back.

A different lay-out, but still the same MSW, a great site for learning/sharing tips and techniques.

I hope you will start a build log of your Bounty.

Enjoy your stay here.

Anja

EJ_L, geoff and Canute like this

Good Day to you all, well going back on my last logged in and that was about 3 years ago now and a few moves around the state of Victoria Australia I am back to my Del Prado The Bounty, in my move I have lost the instructions on how to fit the Rudder I was hoping somebody out there has or had this model and maybe scan in to a pdf file and send it to me at this email address chrisberry48@yahoo.com

Thank you

Kind regards

Chris 

Welcome back to MSW! I unfortunately was not here for the old site so I get to say that it is good to meet you on this one! Looking forward to getting to see you Bounty and best luck in getting her finished this time around! :)

donrobinson, Anja, geoff and 2 others like this

Welcome back Chris,

Good to see you found your way back.

It is still the old MSW with lots of familiar names and faces.

You will soon find your way around the site again.

I wish you smooth sailing and happy modelling.

Regards,

Anja

EJ_L, mtaylor, geoff and 1 other like this

Hello Chris,

I noticed your request got missed. What model bounty is it? I have the instruction booklet for the Artesania Latina kit if that could help. Mind you I find it is pretty useless, just searching the build logs here is much more useful.

Canute, mtaylor and Steve 12345 like this

Hello Chris,

Welcome back! With regards to your rudder ... have a look at canoe21 's log of the bounty (here), I don't know how different the attachment of the rudder is amongst manufacturers, but I presume it will be more or less the same. You could send him a PM (Personal Message) Klic the envelope in the header and fill his nickname (canoe21), add your message and send it. Do not post your email address in topics. Share it through a PM if you need to.

Cheers

mtaylor and Canute like this