mtaylor

Licorne by mtaylor - (POF) - 3/16 - French Frigate (Hahn) - Version 2.0

2,468 posts in this topic

Greg wrote: 

My motto - when in doubt, rip it out! Of course that could explain why my models take so long to complete.

So long, yes - but they look so nice, Greg! And you'll say the same, Mark. The re-laid deck looks very good, and you'll now have a nice warm glow inside every time you look at it.

My motto is an abridged version of yours...*When in doubt, rip it out.....but.... if it took weeks to install or no one or their brother will ever see or notice it....Let it slide...Paint it if you have to.:piratetongueor4:

Rob(Master of camouflage )

Canute, mtaylor, Jack12477 and 9 others like this

Very nicely done.  Those of us who have been around for a bit are used to your re-works - and the always improved result they produce. :)

Chasseur, Canute, EJ_L and 6 others like this

G'day Mark, just been catching up on your build, I see you have are challenging yourself, and making her a better ship, you gotta do what makes you happy, and I think you should be happy with the way your going, she gonna be a lovely Lady, talking of Ladies, give my regards to your good Lady, I hope she is better at the moment,

best regards John.

Mark,

Getting caught up here. As you and others have taught me re-works are a way of life here, you will be somuch more satisfied in the end. Now, if only I could figure out a re-work button for life, id be a milionair and retired instead of just tired!!! LOL!!

(im)patiently waiting for more.

Sam

Canute, Chasseur, gjdale and 4 others like this