Scratch Build of HMS Triton

HI Mike,

I moved your log to the proper place.  By your request for access, I'm assuming you're wanting to build the full builid not the cross-section? 

Mark
"The shipwright is slow, but the wood is patient." - me

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)         

• 3 weeks later...

? Sorry I don't understand the question - isn't THIS your log. Unless you mean you can only find it by looking at posting history. On the forum if you look for 'Online projects' then 'H.M.S Triton, 28 Gun frigate' then it will be in either of the two lower forums. Or to use a URL

http://modelshipworld.com/index.php?/forum/37-hms-triton-28-gun-frigate-complete-model/

Once you have the keel up we can grant access to the full plan set...

Mike,

Which log?  This is for the Trition.  You also have one here: http://modelshipworld.com/index.php?/topic/6426-18-th-century-long-boat/

Mark
"The shipwright is slow, but the wood is patient." - me

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)