Any idea who still seels the old Floquil Paints?

Mike,

Testors I believe bought out the Floquil line a while back and discontinued the line(s). I think (some one correct me) that it had to do with the solvent base of the product.

Model Master (also Testors' line) may have cross referenced the more popular colors but I don't know how accurately.

You can take a look at Testors' web site.

Sam

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING UNDER DEVELOPMENT 

Testors has apparently dropped most of the line, including all of the solvent based paints, but is now selling a very limited range of the acrylic paints in smaller jars.

Bob

Crap, I kind of figured, after reading your posts, I checked online and yep, they are history. They has this stuff, which was a liquid tar that I loved to use on the ratlines. I guess I will have to try and make my own. Don't these bunch of left wing hippies understand that basically the same solvent that is used in hobby paints are the same thing used in RUSTOLEUM paint.

Edited by mtdoramike

It pissed me off the other day when I went to buy 8 packs of super type glue and first was told I could only buy 4 per purchase and then they carded me and asked that I produce photo ID, are you kidding me, I'm an old man for goodness sake. I think I'll start ordering it from online, that is if they still ship it.