after thinking for a long time and being un succesfull with plastic-kits i buyed my first wooden kit the HMS Prince of 1670 by Constructo around May-ish from Spain. With alot of Pause in between my work sessions i finally managed to get the first Plank on.
getting started in May:
Sadly i used the wrong deck planks at the bow these were intended to be the vertical Walls .
June: after some break adding the fake decks and adding the first planks huray.
Sadly i later had to find out that the fake decks accidently shifted around 1-2mm to starboard wich is causing me some minor problems wich take some time to fix.
August - November: adding more deckplanks and the first Bulkheads/vertical Walls.
Later November: getting the first Planking on the hull.
i hope to get the basic Hull done befor new year. Some tips about steaming the Planks for easyier bending are alot welcome, the material is 2mm x 6mm thank you in advance