Hermione La Fayette 1780 by Bobstrake - Artesania Latina - Scale 1:89

Hey Bob. I hope those gun ports havent given you too much grief! Nice job on that cap rail. Overall it looks great.

Regards, Scott

Current build: 1:75 Friesland, Mamoli

Completed builds:

1:64 Rattlesnake, Mamoli  -  1:64 HMS Bounty, Mamoli  -  1:54 Adventure, Amati  -  1:80 King of the Mississippi, AL

1:64 Blue Shadow, Mamoli  -  1:64 Leida Dutch pleasure boat, Corel  -  1:60 HMS President Mantra, Sergal

Awaiting construction:

1:89 Hermione La Fayette AL  -  1:48 Perserverance, Modelers shipyard

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Ahoy

Been following your build a hardy well done I purchased the same kit only difference is there are no instructions everything is on cd I have no clew what they were thinking like all of us we are use to build off the plans and take measurements too, With the cd the only measurements are the metric system this really corny. Great build Sir.

Frankie Day

Turn To Continue Ships Work

Φίλε, its a dvd not a cd. Has a pdf of more than 360 pages, pictures and text (three languages). Actualy the guys there did a hell of a work. Ok some people dont like that, they prefer the old traditional way.... I understand that. Me, am working on the modell and I really enjoy the quality of materials and parts, but also the very intelkegent instructions dvd. Its a matter of taste after all... isnt it?