Galleon by tuciship

Forget IKEA I am going down my Hardware shop You are very creative and building a great ship I know you will be very proud 

fantastic ideas for all. I will never look at a wall plug the same way "Cannon Plugs" from now on!!!

Andy 

Current Build

HM Granado CC

Past builds

HMS Chatham CC, HM Convulsion CC,  Duke William German Kit, Fair American LSS, The Wright Flyer MS

Forget IKEA I am going down my Hardware shop You are very creative and building a great ship I know you will be very proud 

fantastic ideas for all. I will never look at a wall plug the same way "Cannon Plugs" from now on!!!

Andy

The benefits of being a beginner. It allows me to produce new ideas .

Thinking "Outside of the Barrel" another great way to use heat shrink!

Michael

Current builds  Bristol Pilot Cutter 1:8;      Skipjack 19 foot Launch 1:8;       Herreshoff Buzzards Bay 14 1:8

Other projects  Pilot Cutter 1:500 ;   Maria, 1:2  Now just a memory    

Future model Gill Smith Catboat Pauline 1:8

Finished projects  A Bassett Lowke steamship Albertic 1:100  

Anything you can imagine is possible, when you put your mind to it.

Hi Tuciship

It looks like you're having a great time pulling this ship together, which shows in the level of detail, the scrollwork, ideas and the paint scheme.  I'm especially drawn to the high quality of your workmanship; so much so, that I'd hazard a guess that this isn't the first scratch model you've built. If it is, then that'd be even more impressive.

I'm looking forward to seeing the masting and rigging because that'll be the icing on the cake.

Cheers and all the best

Patrick

Edited by Omega1234

Hi Tuciship

Beware!!!!!  One model will lead to another, then another, etc.  Before you know it, you're addicted and then you'll need therapy!  ...Ahhhh, but what a great addiction to have.

Cheers

Patrick

Hi patrick

This is impossible because I can't stop me , as long as I see the beautiful ships on this site

Ahh, my ole bent wing buddy! Got around 4K hours in most USAF marks of the Phabulous Phantom, with about 2.2 K hours in those E models. :dancetl6:

Thanks for displaying the old girl. Cheers and Slainte! :cheers:

Ken

Started: MS Bounty Longboat,

On Hold:  Heinkel USS Choctaw paper

Down the road: Shipyard HMC Alert 1/96 paper, Mamoli Constitution Cross, MS USN Picket Boat #1

Scratchbuild: Echo Cross Section

Member Nautical Research Guild

I'm glad you liked it.

Excellent modeling. I had to stop and go back to the beginning to grasp you had made the hull from blocks of wood. A very nice ship.

Ahh, my ole bent wing buddy! Got around 4K hours in most USAF marks of the Phabulous Phantom, with about 2.2 K hours in those E models. :dancetl6:

Thanks for displaying the old girl. Cheers and Slainte! :cheers: