Croatian Kit Manufacturer.

overdale

I can't remember if I posted this on the old site but there is a manufacturer in Croatia called Maristella that produces kits of some very interesting subjects. They don't look too difficult and are certainly a little more unusual.

the address is,

http://www.marisstella.hr/marisstella_modeli.php?lang=eng

Lesignan,

That is a ship we haven't seen before.  How about doing a build log and letting us look over your shoulder?

Mark
"The shipwright is slow, but the wood is patient." - me

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)         

• 1 year later...

Hy lesignan... is the galley finished ? I am very interested on it, I made the galeys kit project...

Edited by MarisStella.hr

Hi.

If you are not doing a build log ): then can you do a mini kit review.. I.E. laser cutting, wood quality, instructions, and other bits.

Many thanks Antony.

Best advice ever given to me."If you don't know ..Just ask.

Completed Mayflower

Completed Fun build Tail boat Tailboat

Completed Build Chinese Junk Chinese Pirate Junk

Completed scratch built Korean Turtle ship 1/32 Turtle ship

Completed Santa Lucia Sicilian Cargo Boat 1/30 scale Santa Lucia

On hold. Bounty Occre 1/45

Completed HMS Victory by DeAgostini modelspace. DeAgostini Victory Cross Section

Completed H.M.S. Victory X section by Coral. HMS Victory cross section

Completed The Black Pearl fun build Black Queen

Completed A large scale Victory cross section 1/36 Victory Cross Section

Hi AntonyUK...

All structural elements are laser cut on plywood lime...all structural elements on the deck and sides are cut by laser on walnut wood (solid wood walnut panels)...everything else is made of walnut or oak strips and dowels ...sails are embroidered on the fabric -should be hand finished (sew the edges) ...instructions for building are in the English language (completely understandable :)    ) ...  all necessary ropes and fittings are in the kit...high quality wood ... ... precision drawings to the laser-cut elements is 0.001 mm, the deformation which makes the laser cutting is 0.1 mm ... elements perfectly fit each other ...  ... some projects include photographyes of buiding phases, all of them You can see on our  Web site if you want to ... ... now I make the project Barque Stefano 1875. (Dubrovnik), it will have 11 or 12 sheets of dimensions 1300 mm x 900 mm , the model is 1221 mm long over all , I do the build log for it (named Barque Stefano) ... I just joined this site , so I do not know how to use all the options  :) ...  I'm very  interested in the modelers opinions , especially the kit builders ... excuse my bad English ...

Edited by MarisStella.hr