Admiral Vernon by philo426 - FINISHED - Steingraber

• 3 weeks later...

Both side plates are now installed.It was a bit tricky to install the blocks and nuts.It was necessary to put the display stand up on blocks to stsrt and tighten them.To conceal the exposed screw heads ,I will go to the craft store to buy small round magnets which will then be epoxied to the wooden spheres.

• 2 months later...

Hello Philo,

Are the drawings behind your model on the last two pages pictures form the instructions? I have seen one of these kits online and am tempted to purchase. It is of another ship and have only seen the box artwork. I would like to get an idea from your kit whether the box artwork and instructions are a fair representation of what can be produced with the parts. What feel did you get regarding this?

Can I also ask about the bulkheads provided, I know from the text that yours may of been damaged by the earlier 'breaking down' of the kit, but it looks like some may be incorrectly sized, badly cut or in the wrong order. Is this how the kit provided them. It gives an idea of the kit quality.

I hope you enjoyed your build and are moving on to the next member of your fleet.

Adrian

Current Build(s):

• H.M.S Diana 1794 - Caldercraft 1:64 Scale

Completed Builds:

• 3 years later...