HMAV Bounty By cobra1951 - Artesania Latina - 1:48

I can sympathize, Bob. I had a Billings model of the Bluenose that was trashed by an angry kitty. I put it aside, and 10 years later came back, stripped it to the hull and rebuilt it. That's what got me restarted on the hobby. I must say your acceptance of the situation is better than mine was! Hi Baily! Good boy!

Jesus, Cobra, what have you done? I am so sorry. That hurts. Time to start a scratch build.

Daniel

Cheers,

Daniel

In dockyard: HM Colonial Schooner for Port Jackson (scratch), HM Armed Vessel Bounty, HM Cutter Sherbourne

Next builds: HMS Victor 1797 & Gannet 1814 Cruiser class sloops, ship and brig rigged (scratch)

I can sympathize, Bob. I had a Billings model of the Bluenose that was trashed by an angry kitty. I put it aside, and 10 years later came back, stripped it to the hull and rebuilt it. That's what got me restarted on the hobby. I must say your acceptance of the situation is better than mine was! Hi Baily! Good boy!

What else can you do but accept it and move on. Worrying about it won't make it any better so i don't. :)  smile and move on

Jesus, Cobra, what have you done? I am so sorry. That hurts. Time to start a scratch build.

Daniel

I made the mistake of thinking you can play with your dog in the same place as a wooden kit :D My fault not his  :) 

Hi Paul

First there is no such thing as bad humor IMHO. :)

The only thing the Dog had done to him was to be fed lots of biccy's to show him it wasn't his fault, because he thought he had done something wrong

As for the Occre Bounty you are halfway there, i have got the Occre Endeavour :)

Edited by Cobr@

To make this joke worse, over here in the states there is a tv show that goes by the name, wait....wait for it

Dog -The Bounty Hunter

Please, visit our Facebook page!

Respectfully

Per aka Dr. Per@Therapy for Shipaholics 
593661798_Keepitreal-small.jpg.f8a2526a43b30479d4c1ffcf8b37175a.jpg

Finished: T37, BB Marie Jeanne - located on a shelf in Sweden, 18th Century Longboat, Winchelsea Capstan

Current: America by Constructo, Solö Ruff, USS Syren by MS, Bluenose by MS

Viking funeral: Harley almost a Harvey

Nautical Research Guild Member - 'Taint a hobby if you gotta hurry

Hi Lawrence

Yes you are right the quality made the decision for me. Did i want to go to the trouble of fixing it all up and then have to replace all the hull planking. Easy decision, Nope :). I didn't even bother to keep all the stuff i had added to the kit. Replacement is easier think :D