HMS PEGASUS - anyone want to carry on with this build?

SpyGlass

Not sure if this is the right forum - I am sure a moderator will fix that if not- please?

Regretfully I have decided that I will never be able to finish my present Pegasus build - my dexterity no longer allows a build like this.

I "parked" the build with most of the second planking done, some of the deck fittings and some of the stern work in process and I have all the parts from the kit well actually I have two sets of many parts.

If anybody in the UK fancies taking the build on from where I have it I shall be pleased to pass it on in return for a moderate donation to the site. 

The build log on here shows the work and I would be pleased to itemise and picture anything.

This would have been my fourth Swan build - but comes the time ...

Dear spyglass

So sorry to here that you have lost some dexterity,it would be a honour to carry on where you have left off .

I live in north Yorkshire and gladly give you some money for her and postage , if I'm the lucky one to carry on with her.

And if I am please let me know how we can go ahead.

Wishing you all the best now and the future

KP

• 11 months later...