Navio Rayo Puesto de Combate by bryanc - Disarmodel (Spain) - 1:32 - 1748 (year she was built)

Hi Bryan thanks for the nod

You seem to have come to the same conclusion as me about this. The difference being I cannot get up the inclination to start it, not finish it as in your case. In fact that I am very tempted to throw it on gumtree which is a pity because as you say the concept is very good and the finished kit looks great but the only finished one I have seen is by the maker who will not have had the problems they have created for the modeller at home. Such a shame really :(

Good luck with your section deck :)

Edited by Cobr@

Hi Bryan thanks for the nod

You seem to have come to the same conclusion as me about this. The difference being I cannot get up the inclination to start it, not finish it as in your case. In fact that I am very tempted to throw it on gumtree which is a pity because as you say the concept is very good and the finished kit looks great but the only finished one I have seen is by the maker who will not have had the problems they have created for the modeller at home. Such a shame really :(

Good luck with your section deck :)

Thanks for that Bob, and yes it's a great shame. I don't want to completely abandon it just yet, which is why its on the windowsill and not in the bin. We'll have to see. I just needed to get back into things, and it was holding me back. Thanks for the good wishes re. the new build, and best wishes with your Endeavour. Cheers.

Completed build Caronada Francese

Completed build Posto di Combattimanto

Current build Navio Rayo - Puesto de Combate

Current build HMS Bounty

Completed build HMS Victory Cross Section

Completed build HM Brig "Supply"

Completed build The Lady Nelson

Incredible work. Looks amazing. Well done.

Regards, Scott

Current build: 1:75 Friesland, Mamoli

Completed builds:

1:64 Rattlesnake, Mamoli  -  1:64 HMS Bounty, Mamoli  -  1:54 Adventure, Amati  -  1:80 King of the Mississippi, AL

1:64 Blue Shadow, Mamoli  -  1:64 Leida Dutch pleasure boat, Corel  -  1:60 HMS President Mantra, Sergal

Awaiting construction:

1:89 Hermione La Fayette AL  -  1:48 Perserverance, Modelers shipyard