Flower-Class Corvette by kpnuts - FINISHED - Revell - 1/72 scale - PLASTIC - modified as 1960's Bat Boat

• 2 months later...

Hi all as I said before attempting to get some models finished so I can devote all my attention to the ducati. This is nearly finished now (just the rigging to go) I've decided not to put the other lifeboats on (may even remove the ones on there and add something else) I've also decided not to paint the railings to add a bit more interest, if I change my mind they will be red, anyway here are pics of where I am now.
2055ld3.jpg
104kndi.jpg
25iupls.jpg
hsues1.jpg
2comtxt.jpg
My next one to finish will be the Thermopylae. 

Thanks Steve glad you like it, I have very little time to look on the forums or build for that matter (life is so hectic at the moment) 

Hi all well it's finally done being completely honest I think it's ended up looking very boring, I think I should have picked a different super hero, like the incredibles or maybe the fantastic 4 I would have weathered it with differing shades of black for the different panels as someone did suggest but I don't think I've ever seen a bat vehicle that wasn't perfectly matt black or perfectly gloss black. Anyway here it is, at sometime in the future maybe I will revamp in  another colour scheme.
zumald.jpg
24kzgk3.jpg
23hp1qe.jpg
sffi94.jpg
35nbpkm.jpg
5wayyc.jpg
fwha2c.jpg
2hq8g47.jpg
2lo6tuc.jpg
2crosad.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

2 cool for words KP!   this belongs on the 'what if' forum :)    I've started to collect the vehicles...I have Burt ward's and Michael Keaton's batmobiles so far.   very well thought up and executed ;) 

I yam wot I yam!

finished builds:
Billings Nordkap 476 / Billings Cux 87 / Billings Mary Ann / Billings AmericA - reissue
Billings Regina - bashed into the Susan A / Andrea Gail 1:20 - semi scratch w/ Billing instructions
M&M Fun Ship - semi scratch build / Gundalow - scratch build / Jeanne D'Arc - Heller
Phylly C & Denny-Zen - the Lobsie twins - bashed & semi scratch dual build

Billing T78 Norden

in dry dock:
Billing's Gothenborg 1:100 / Billing's Boulogne Etaples 1:20
Billing's Half Moon 1:40 - some scratch required
Revell U.S.S. United States 1:96 - plastic/ wood modified / Academy Titanic 1:400
Trawler Syborn - semi scratch / Holiday Harbor dual build - semi scratch

• The title was changed to Flower-Class Corvette by kpnuts - FINISHED - Revell - 1/72 scale - PLASTIC - modified as 1960's Bat Boat