La Santisima Trinidad 1769 by Liberto - 1805

That is a masterpiece.  Beautiful.

Mark
"The shipwright is slow, but the wood is patient." - me

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)         

Saludos compañeros…gracias por ver mi trabajo.

Ya estoy preparando para hacer los cadenotes de las vigotas, normalmente estas argollas no van soldadas, he tenido ocasión de comprobarlo…  son muchos y extraordinarios  los modelistas  que  simplemente  hacen coincidir el empalme del alambre una vez doblado, con el encastre para su  alojamiento en la mesa, queda muy fuerte y no se ve… pueden pasar como soldado.

Yo he querido complicarlo un poco más y las he soldado.

Ha continuación paso unas imágenes donde podéis ir viendo el proceso que he llevado,

Primeramente formo un muelle con alambre de latón cocido, en este caso 1m/m y con un rotaflex y un  pequeño disco… y de esta manera voy sacando los aros.

Una vez soldados repaso solo la soldadura, y los sumerjo en vinagre blanco para limpieza… dos minutos es suficiente para que ablande la suciedad, a continuación los pasáis por un cepillo de alambre y muy rápidamente se quedan que parecen de oro.

He preparado un pequeño útil y me ha sido de gran ayuda.

Más adelante os presentare el resto de los herrajes.

Como siempre salud y bienestar para todos…Cuidaros¡¡¡

Liberto

396.JPG

397.JPG

395.JPG

394.JPG

393.JPG

392.JPG

390.JPG

391.JPG

389.JPG

388.JPG

387.JPG

386.JPG

385.JPG

384.JPG

383.JPG

Liberto,   Please use Google Translate or another translator to post in English.  

Liberto, utilice Google Translate u otro traductor para publicar en inglés.

Mark
"The shipwright is slow, but the wood is patient." - me

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)         

Saludos cordiales  Mark… así lo haré, disculpa mi descuido.

Liberto

Greetings colleagues ... thanks for seeing my work. I am already preparing to make the chains of the beams, normally these rings are not welded, I have had the opportunity to check it ... there are many and extraordinary modellers who simply match the connection of the wire once it is bent, with the socket for its accommodation in the table, it is very strong and cannot be seen ... they can pass as a soldier. I wanted to complicate it a little more and I have soldered them. Then I pass some images where you can see the process that I have carried out, First I form a spring with cooked brass wire, in this case 1m / m and with a rotaflex and a small disk ... and in this way I remove the rings. Once soldered I review only the solder, and immerse them in white vinegar for cleaning ... two minutes is enough to soften the dirt, then you pass them through a wire brush and very quickly they look like gold. I have prepared a small tool and it has been very helpful. Later I will present the rest of the hardware. As always, health and well-being for all ... Take care of yourself! Liberto

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Warm greetings... after some time, I am back online to present you the Videos I Video II of the step by step of my work in the construction of this model that you already know The Holy Trinity - Last reform 1796 - 1805.

I hope you will spend some entertaining minutes and if they can be of help to you, double joy.

Liberto

Diccionario