Clueless

Your favorite saying

A few....

A Harry Original:

There are never problems, only the ones we create for ourselves....

Something for Parents to Children:

Do as I say, not say as I do!!

Something my Father always said to me:

There is no such thing as good news, but all good news is bad news.

Something else....

It is perhaps better to be thought a fool rather to open your mouth and remove all doubt!!

🙂

Cheers....HOF.

Edited by hof00

On ‎12‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 5:42 PM, BETAQDAVE said:

Here's one for John Allen and his troubles right now:  A good lawyer knows the law, but a great lawyer knows the judge!

Heard this in a tavern recently. (from a somewhat inebriated fellow)

Back at you Dave only a person who represents himself in court has a fool for a client. BAZINGA

Aircraft related:

Any landing that you can walk away from is a good landing.  If you can use the airplane again it's a GREAT landing.

It's better to be down here wishing you were up there than up there wishing you were down here.

The only time you can have too much fuel is when you're on fire.

Two that are kind of obscure, at least in the US...

”...and Bob’s your uncle”.

”and if your auntie had balls she’d be your uncle.”

Well actually yes but that's a story for another day.

I look at it as those of us with infirmities med problems financial death of a loved one and you begin to feel sorry for yourself, look around and there is someone in worse shape. I probably could have stated that a little better

John, there is an old saying that I have tried to live by since coming to grips with finding out that I had MD.  (Since my MD doctor seemed to indicate that I have already lived beyond my expiration date.)

We need to use every bit of energy Mother Nature gave us before Father Time takes it away.

Gidday everyone.

I am sure there will be local examples of the following all over the world.

"He's got a few Kangaroos loose in his top paddock".

Someone who suffers some mental health issues.

As someone who the above has been said about I am in no way, shape or form denigrating mental health issues.

Mark.