Jeronimo

Chebece 1750 by Jeronimo

super work Karl,

somehow the filigran structure reminds me of an instument builder building the fine wooden resonance body, like for a violin, cello or so, I know its completely different though ....

Wunderbar !!

Nils

Jeronimo,

Sometimes I have the same problem. My pictures also don't occur always in the order that I send (and want) them. Some explanation would also please me.

I think that I can imagine the sequence of your story. I just can say that I admire your accurate way of working.

G.L.

Bravissimo!  Wunderbar! Very neat work Karl.  

WRT the photos (sorry not in German), I find if I upload them all first, then place the cursor in the position in the response, then click on the uploaded photo I want to include, it is placed where I want it.  Therefore to get the right sequence, simply place cursor for the first and add photo (from the uploaded ones), then place the cursor under that one etc etc.  I hope that helps?

cheers

Pat

wonderful work Karl,

you`re building the model section like the real thing I suppose....

I like that mast foot socket, and all the planking work so far, very accurate and clean :)

Nils

Amazing model building, sir! You have great skills with your ships. Looking at the pictures you have recently posted, I am guessing those holes drilled through the hull on either side of the mast will be for pumps? Keep up this great blog!

Brian :)

Hello friends,

new photos from the construction progress of my CHEBECE.

Partition walls of the storage rooms and remaining deck beams are installed.

Photo   9.01 - 9.04

Storage rooms are not shown in the plans of J. Boudriot.

Karl9_01.JPG.3fe69c26b498298c8b166f1c95f1fd1a.JPG

9.02.JPG

9.03.JPG

9.04.JPG

9.10.JPG

9.11.JPG

9.13.JPG

9.14.jpg

9.16.JPG

9.18.JPG

9.21.JPG

9.25.JPG