Returning member

Ed Heeg

I am just getting back to shipbuilding after an absence of some years. I recently purchased Bluejacket's 1/4" scale POF 'America' kit. Does anyone know of a build log or practicum for this kit? It doesn't necessarily have to be connected with NRG. Also, I am located in western North Carolina, and would very much like to make contact with other shipbuilders either here in the Asheville area, or even in the upstate area of South Carolina.

Welcome aboard Ed,

There are some America builders here, but only from Mamoli. Haven't seen one from Bluejacket.

I don't know if there is a practicum, but maybe one of our other members can help you.

May I advise you not to share personal information like email addresses or phone numbers. This is a public forum, non-members can read this as well. Members can reach you by sending you a PM.

Good luck with your search and your build.

I wish you smooth sailing and happy modelling.

Regards,

Anja

Those we loved but lost are no longer where they were, but are always where we are.

In the gallery: Albatros 1840 - Constructo

PM is Personal Message - click on the user's avatar or screen name it will open a dialog box for that user's profile - in the center of the top line is a label "send me a message" Click on that to send that user a PM.

I believe Canute is located near Ashville. Contact him via PM.