Royal William by ken3335 - FINISHED - Euromodel - Scale 1:72

On 12/19/2017 at 12:48 PM, Hubac's Historian said:

Ken, your build was a pleasure to watch, and many of your resourceful techniques will serve me well on my own projects.  The ship really came out beautifully, and you should be justifiably proud of a job well done.  I’m looking forward to whatever your next project may be.

Hi, I just thought that you may be interested in my current build log of Amerigo Vespucci.

Ken

On 12/7/2017 at 9:44 PM, piratepete007 said:

Ken,

I have learnt many things along the way and thanks for that. The final product is a sight to behold and the project was finished in a remarkably short time. Many things in that build certainly had your stamp on it ! Well done.

Pete

Hi Pete,  Just thought that you might be interested in my current build, Amerigo Vespucci 

Ken

On 12/20/2017 at 12:28 AM, Landlubber Mike said:

Ken, this is a really gorgeous model of one of the most impressive subjects out there.  What a fantastic job you did, particularly in less than a year!  Your model is a walking advertisement for this wonderful kit - Euromodel should pay you to use your pictures to advertise it :)  

I noticed you wrote this in your first post of your log:

"I started building model boats from kits about six years ago not as a serious builder with a passion for accuracy or perfection but as a pleasant way to pass my time and that is how I will approach this build."

Your RW seems pretty accurate and perfect to me :) 

So, I think I speak for everyone when I ask what is next on the list? :) 

Hi Mike,  I just thought that you might like my current build, Amerigo Vespucci.

Ken

On 12/20/2017 at 1:01 AM, pirozzi said:

Hi Ken,

Outstanding build! All along you were telling us that you had limited skills and were only going to make a simple plain build. You had me fooled. Your build is as good as anything I have seen here. I am amazed at how fast you completed her. I was one of the first to start this build and you blew past me and others like a shot. What is your secret for speed. I can only put in a few hours here and there because of my busy schedule. I probably have another year before completing mine.

What is going to be your next project?

Vince P. :dancetl6:

Hi vince, I just thought that you might be interested in my current build Amerigo Vespucci 

Ken

On 12/20/2017 at 2:20 AM, Srodbro said:

I saw your pics in the gallery this morning at breakfast and have spent today going through your entire log. Wish I’d have looked in sooner. 

Picked up several tips along the way. Thanks. 

So glad you spent the time to chronicle you journey. 

Great work. 

Thanks for sharing it. 

Hi Steve, I just thought that you might be interested in my current build Amerigo Vespucci, worth a look.

Ken