I was registered at this forum a long time ago, but back then I was way younger and had a lot of other nonsense and sense in mind. Now I finished my studies in Naval Architecture and think I found some time to start modelling ships again.

I look forward to a fine time modelling and hope for some tips from you. My first project will be the HMS Bounty by Airfix that I already started. After that there's a lot of other stuff in my stash.

Welcome back to MSW! Hopefully this time around you will be able to fully enjoy the hobby. Best of luck to you on your build of the Bounty. I would recommend checking some of the great build logs of her on here for some ideas and guidance and then start up your own log so we can follow along and be there when you need help. Again, I wish you good luck and I look forward to seeing your build! :) 

Welcome back Architectnavalis,

Can you please tell us your real name?

You wil find that this is still a great place to learn and share tips and techniques.
When you're ready, feel free to start a buildlog.
If needed, you'll find plenty of advise, help and encouragement from everyone.

I wish you smooth sailing and happy modelling.

Regards,

Anja

• 2 weeks later...