First of all, i am not trying to cash up on current craze with the card models, that seem to spurt on the forum. I collected these models since 2006 and as my interests are constantly shifting, i have a few that i probably never would touch.

so here they are

Pavol stands for Paul, Pablo, Paolo etc. Please do not try to pronounce it, just call me Pav...

Uss Heermann, 1:200, Halinski, card

highly detailed model, i would not recomend this to the begginer 

no laser adds but comes with metal gun barrels

price: £15+p&p

IMG_6525.JPG

IMG_6526.JPG

Edited by maaaslo

Pavol stands for Paul, Pablo, Paolo etc. Please do not try to pronounce it, just call me Pav...

And a couple of marine themed buildings:

The Crowdy Head Lighthouse 1878, 1:72 laser kit, shipyard. Might be of some interest to our friends from the bottom of the Earth... lol

this model is still sealed.

price £15+p&p

IMG_6527.JPG

Now, as you can see, models are originals, straight from polish GPM.(mostly)

i am not making anything on them(hence no cashing up on craze)

and am able to help out with ordering additional bits and pieces for these models directly from GPM.

Payment using paypal please, bank transfers are too expensive...

Postage from UK can be a bit pain, but aint that bad as Mr Vadas would tell you. Just sent him Bismarck with all extras and p&p was only £26 with 5days delivery time to aussieland... thats not bad at all.

i might be getting rid of a few more, as the pile is still huge. so when these are gone, ill try to do another sale.

have a nice one guys and gals

pavol

that's quite a collection you have there........boggles the mind to hear you have more not shown :)    don't feel bad though.........there are other folks out there that devote their cellars to their collection :D    I {on the other hand} tend to partially build 'em and then hold them in que.......one of these days I will get caught up.....I swear! :D  ;)    I'm sure that someone will be interested here........you have some really neat subjects.......you have good taste ;) 

I yam wot I yam!

finished builds:
Billings Nordkap 476 / Billings Cux 87 / Billings Mary Ann / Billings AmericA - reissue
Billings Regina - bashed into the Susan A / Andrea Gail 1:20 - semi scratch w/ Billing instructions
M&M Fun Ship - semi scratch build / Gundalow - scratch build / Jeanne D'Arc - Heller
Phylly C & Denny-Zen - the Lobsie twins - bashed & semi scratch dual build

Billing T78 Norden

in dry dock:
Billing's Gothenborg 1:100 / Billing's Boulogne Etaples 1:20
Billing's Half Moon 1:40 - some scratch required
Revell U.S.S. United States 1:96 - plastic/ wood modified / Academy Titanic 1:400
Trawler Syborn - semi scratch / Holiday Harbor dual build - semi scratch

29 minutes ago, ccoyle said:

I can vouch for the quality of the 1/100 HMCS Agassiz. It builds into a very impressive model, especially for fans of the The Cruel Sea.

I have seen one build, that guy was doing miracles to it. It looked like the real deal...well, that topic was a reason why i bought the kit. A bit of an impulsive buyer i am...

2 hours ago, popeye the sailor said:

that's quite a collection you have there........boggles the mind to hear you have more not shown :)    don't feel bad though.........there are other folks out there that devote their cellars to their collection :D    I {on the other hand} tend to partially build 'em and then hold them in que.......one of these days I will get caught up.....I swear! :D  ;)    I'm sure that someone will be interested here........you have some really neat subjects.......you have good taste ;) 

You have no idea... i have some like 100+ paper models. Most of them are gpm, modelik, i have the whole shipyard collection. Most famous german tanks and halftracks. I have sherman firefly. If you seem the kit, one of the most complicated on the market. I probably will never build it, but its a pleasure going through the pages... t34/76 from halinski. That model was their most advanced. So far have only seen it completed a handfull of times. It has lot more than 1000 parts.

none of you probably heard it, but during late 80s, early 90s, in former Czechoslovakia we had this magazine. Called ABC of young pioneers (in sense of you g comrades). They have released a continous stream of the architectural models and called it MPR. Stands for something like historical town centre heritage... was a whole town.

have a look: MPR_all_93.jpg

i have a whole lot of those, plus a whole lot more different ones. My collection is nothing, comparing to some geeks i know...

they need cellars, i only need a bottom of the wardrobe with a few banana boxes.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

anyone else interested in some card models? i still have all those up on offer. if any of you would be interested, just PM me any time and i will get back to you asap.

also, if needed, i can help out with stuff from polish publishers. i have my channels to get stuff to UK cheaply and lets say, reasonably cheaply anywhere in the world.

On 03/08/2017 at 9:48 AM, captainscott said:

I'm very pleased with everything it was a good experience and dealing with Paul was very easy, nice guy.

Yes he is, I'll vouch for that :). The model of Bismarck I bought from him was exactly as described, and Paul went out of his way to help me with buying the extras (PE, Gun Barrels etc) from GPM.

Pity you don't have a Halinski Yamato or Hood in your collection Paul, or I'd have been straight on to them :D.

:cheers:  Danny

Cheers, Danny

________________________________________________________________________________
Current Build :    Forced Retirement from Modelling due to Health Issues

Build Logs :   Norfolk Sloop  HMS Vulture - (TFFM)  HMS Vulture Cross-section  18 foot Cutter    Concord Stagecoach   18th Century Longboat in a BOTTLE 

CARD Model Build Logs :   Mosel   Sydney Opera House (Schreiber-Bogen)   WWII Mk. IX Spitfire (Halinski)  Rolls Royce Merlin Engine  Cape Byron Lighthouse (HMV)       Stug 40 (Halinski)    Yamaha MT-01   Yamaha YA-1  HMS Hood (Halinski)  Bismarck (GPM)  IJN Amatsukaze 1940 Destroyer (Halinski)   HMVS Cerberus   Mi24D Hind (Halinski)  Bulgar Steam Locomotive - (ModelikTanker and Beer Wagons (Modelik)  Flat Bed Wagon (Modelik)  Peterbuilt Semi Trailer  Fender Guitar  

Restorations for Others :  King of the Mississippi  HMS Victory
Gallery : Norfolk Sloop,   HMAT Supply,   HMS Bounty,   HMS Victory,   Charles W. Morgan,   18' Cutter for HMS Vulture,   HMS Vulture,  HMS Vulture Cross-section,             18th Century Longboat in a Bottle 

Other Previous Builds : Le Mirage, Norske Love, King of the Mississippi

Dan, as i mentioned to you before, i can get the halinski's Hood for you. yamato is unfortunately sold out, but i could keep my eyes peeled, if you want me to...

Aaaaand, as i just stumbled over GPM page, they have Yamato there... it is a kit from 2004, so dont know if the one you looking for...

https://sklep.gpm.pl/modele-kartonowe/okrety/1/200/yamato-1-2/2004

Edited by maaaslo

Thanks Pav. I might wait another couple of months before making up my mind on what to build next. Maybe Halinski will do a re-print of Yamato by then (just in case they change anything). I still have a "bit" ;) of work to do on Bismarck.

:cheers:  Danny

Cheers, Danny

________________________________________________________________________________
Current Build :    Forced Retirement from Modelling due to Health Issues

Build Logs :   Norfolk Sloop  HMS Vulture - (TFFM)  HMS Vulture Cross-section  18 foot Cutter    Concord Stagecoach   18th Century Longboat in a BOTTLE 

CARD Model Build Logs :   Mosel   Sydney Opera House (Schreiber-Bogen)   WWII Mk. IX Spitfire (Halinski)  Rolls Royce Merlin Engine  Cape Byron Lighthouse (HMV)       Stug 40 (Halinski)    Yamaha MT-01   Yamaha YA-1  HMS Hood (Halinski)  Bismarck (GPM)  IJN Amatsukaze 1940 Destroyer (Halinski)   HMVS Cerberus   Mi24D Hind (Halinski)  Bulgar Steam Locomotive - (ModelikTanker and Beer Wagons (Modelik)  Flat Bed Wagon (Modelik)  Peterbuilt Semi Trailer  Fender Guitar  

Restorations for Others :  King of the Mississippi  HMS Victory
Gallery : Norfolk Sloop,   HMAT Supply,   HMS Bounty,   HMS Victory,   Charles W. Morgan,   18' Cutter for HMS Vulture,   HMS Vulture,  HMS Vulture Cross-section,             18th Century Longboat in a Bottle 

Other Previous Builds : Le Mirage, Norske Love, King of the Mississippi